or Connect

Posts by zielschuss

Here's the color 8 shell boot with the short toe caps.
  Good looking boot, but has anyone else noticed that the toe caps on the recent shell service boots (Leffot's color 8 and this one; I can't remember noticing on the navy) have been a bit shorter than usual? Here's an older color 8 version with more normal looking caps:   It seems to me the old caps covered about 2/3 of the vamp between the end of toe and the quarters. On the newer ones it only covers a little less than half the same space. I think it throws the...
    Nice find/grab! Looks like the Starks were removed from the site now.
 Wouldn't a tailor just take it in at the side seams or the center seam if he's a lazy one? I'm not sure why you'd want to add darts.
 This is a great feature! Looking at that page, I'm wondering if there was ever a part 3 after that lasting and soling thread. 
Anybody actually able to order and get a confirmation email? I had them at checkout too and they disappeared.
 The oxblood has grey mixed in with red while the bordeaux is more of a typical reddish-brown maroon. I'd say the oxblood is a bit more interesting.
  So this is real kudu leather and not the fake stuff Alden calls kudu? Also, nice photoshop job!
   Here they are. Icy Mocha Scout Boot:    [[SPOILER]]
 Nice, they look quite a bit lighter than the pictures on the Epaulet site. Did you burnish the toe cap?