or Connect

Posts by zielschuss

Any plans to restock the glazed cowhide trainers? I missed that amazing bordeaux. I think I have to stop by the store more often.
For the Alpine Grain Alt Wien Boot Plaza Last, what kind of welt will you be doing? Flat like in the pic of the Taunton boot? Reverse or storm maybe? 360/270?   I'm probably most in favor of the 270 storm like on the Innsbruck:     But the 360 reverse from the Innsbruck Alt Wien is nice too:  

I've heard real thunder longer than those were up on the site.
 Thanks for the heads up! Picked up a Stark in the silicium noise mix.
  Here's the color 8 shell boot with the short toe caps.
  Good looking boot, but has anyone else noticed that the toe caps on the recent shell service boots (Leffot's color 8 and this one; I can't remember noticing on the navy) have been a bit shorter than usual? Here's an older color 8 version with more normal looking caps:   It seems to me the old caps covered about 2/3 of the vamp between the end of toe and the quarters. On the newer ones it only covers a little less than half the same space. I think it throws the...
    Nice find/grab! Looks like the Starks were removed from the site now.
 Wouldn't a tailor just take it in at the side seams or the center seam if he's a lazy one? I'm not sure why you'd want to add darts.
 This is a great feature! Looking at that page, I'm wondering if there was ever a part 3 after that lasting and soling thread.