or Connect

Posts by Vickt

I'm an 11.5 - 12 and the mediums just fit. Pretty comfy after they stretch out, though I hope I'm not stretching them too much.   I did about a 7 mile run this morning and they held up pretty well. No slip and my feet stayed dry. The upper of the socks got smudged black for some reason, so I'll probably have to go with a dark color next time. Curious to see how long they will last including them in workouts. If it's decent I'll have to buy a lifetime supply next time...
    40.5" chest 32" waist 18" s2s. Premium T Medium. Hope that helps.   Edit: Oh the dry packaged fit way larger. I had to shrink those in the dryer for a better fit.
  Young, Crawford, Blatche, McGee auuuuguhhhghgh *claws eyes out*. You have no idea what you are asking.  
  Should I keep at $240? Dunno if my feet are too wide. Looks funny from my POV; wide at ankle and tapers into narrow point. Will the toe box stretch at all?
The silliness was a selling point for me...
Pff just slap a $20 LED strip light on and call it a day.
BMW is trying to use lasers soon. Frickin' laser beams!
Ah, thought you just wanted to be seen. Shouldn't you be driving like, an SVT Raptor or something then? Audi/Merc/BMW/Lexus SUVs just give me the vibe of "Distracted Soccer Mom and/or Trophy Wife". If anything I'm more aggressive driving around them because if I don't take the initiative, they're going to do something stupid.   Douche and Bully to me = Diesel truck with smoke stacks / Hummer / Range Rover / G-Wagen if you wanna stay Merc.
  Vicious cycle. You only want "road presence" because of other idiots driving monstrous cars. Bleh. If only America could all scale back to compact hatches, wagons, and coupes so I can drive my Mini and Boxster without constantly being afraid a dude on a cell phone in a Suburban is going to run me over.
Well, he said he'd go higher if he was blown away by something. No clue what that entails but I think an extra $2k over budget is worth it. $31k is kinda crazy for a GTI... at that point I'd just get the R.