or Connect

Posts by Vickt

It's my avant-garde flash. Cropped out but the end is really just a skull and crossbones. 
At least for the captoes, the 10UK are about the same width if not a tad narrower than an achilles in 45... But it's less forgiving because of the stitch where the patent meets the suede. If your pinky toe is smushed still in a 45 Cp you may want to go up. 
  rick/rick/a1923...  
Best of luck to you! Might actually have a chance to try the restaurant out as I anticipate being in Taiwan a lot over the next few years.   Digging through this thread got me through a really tough time when my company closed. I ordered the A2 to mark a new start, and funnily enough landed a job right after it arrived... so then I ordered an MA-1 to celebrate .   Going to have to take extra care with the jackets now... nah who am I kidding I'm going to wear the...
Yeah, my emails got trapped in their spam filter for some reason in the middle so I emailed some other stores when I stopped getting replies. I can ignore small price differences for good service but this was in the hundreds. 
Thanks for the insights. Glad I went with the double fold, they're beautiful. Thanks to the archive too for all the info. I feel really bad but the price gap was just too huge.  
  or     And does anyone know how the classic one fits? I know the double fold is TTS. Thanks.
Damn, looking at Brad brings on some serious high school nostalgia... Gackt, L'Arc, X Japan and hide, and way too much FF7... Wait I still love that stuff. Gonna bust out the PS to Endless Rain now.
Is there an advantage to a derby over a boot in the same style? Whenever I want to buy a derby if I see a boot version I think "it doesn't cost that much more..." 
Hope Curry is OK. Danny Green killing him though... 2-19 with Green guarding him.