or Connect

Posts by Vickt

Blurry update of my puppy (left). He is now larger than and attempting to phagocytose my other dog.   
Thanks for putting this together, Fok and crew. Tank is great, little on the fence about the cropped sleeve hoodie, maybe a tad small?     Doggie grew bored of my vanity. No help at all.
I would like my jacket lined in samgyeopsal please.
Maybe Navy/Gray? The Navy/Black is listed as having Black ribbing. Navy/Gray is Navy ribbing.
Maybe like 0.5 cm longer than a 44 Cp. Can't quantify diff from 45 haven't measured but a bit shorter. Probably between 44 and 45 Cp. 
It's my avant-garde flash. Cropped out but the end is really just a skull and crossbones. 
At least for the captoes, the 10UK are about the same width if not a tad narrower than an achilles in 45... But it's less forgiving because of the stitch where the patent meets the suede. If your pinky toe is smushed still in a 45 Cp you may want to go up. 
  rick/rick/a1923...  
Best of luck to you! Might actually have a chance to try the restaurant out as I anticipate being in Taiwan a lot over the next few years.   Digging through this thread got me through a really tough time when my company closed. I ordered the A2 to mark a new start, and funnily enough landed a job right after it arrived... so then I ordered an MA-1 to celebrate .   Going to have to take extra care with the jackets now... nah who am I kidding I'm going to wear the...
Yeah, my emails got trapped in their spam filter for some reason in the middle so I emailed some other stores when I stopped getting replies. I can ignore small price differences for good service but this was in the hundreds.