or Connect

Posts by Vickt

[[SPOILER]]
Yes
Yup! Was hesitant considering they have an almost full run of carried styles and other stockists all seem sold out instantly... But with vat removed and free shipping the price is on par and the customer service was good.
Mocha oil tan, 2030 last, size 11.5. Width is perfect, little long in the toebox but I prefer some wriggle room in my footwear and there is no heel slip. Fits a tad bit bigger to me than Common Projects Achilles in 45, Lanvin captoes in 11 UK. Fits about the same as CP suede bball hi, Rick Owens Geobaskets / Ramone lows in 45. Nike, MMM lows, Raf lows are all a bit too snug for me in 12/45. I run in Merrell trail gloves size 12 and my toes pretty much touch the...
Does an item manufactured in Canada, but bought and shipped from an EU retailer to the US avoid duties through NAFTA?   Guess I'm asking if it's the item's origin of manufacture or shipped location that matters?    
DR2013 in queue at a year and some months... but still have faith since I'd absolutely wait two years for this jacket again.  
5'11 175 lbs
Yes, still available. Here are a few more quick pictures I just took:  
 x-post... Went with mustard after nicelynice's passionate defense. Love it, so soft and comfy.