or Connect

Posts by Vickt

I'd be in for a 110 monotone with black contrast stitching. Any chance of agreeing to the 110 last?
Ah cool, thanksOk... This is my only attempt to get it together before the vote, though honestly it looks like I'd need Synthese-level powers of persuasion to have a shot at making anything (note: I don't).Let's narrow it to this:Who would be in for a 2045 last two tone?1. Vickt110 last two tone?1. Vickt2. @Raneleigh maybe?2045 last monotone?1. @Stickydonk2. Vickt110 last monotone?1. VicktAny interest @phxaz @kahuna75 ?
Shot in the dark... Model: Service Boot Last: 2045 Leather: Natural CXL roughout with Black Unicorn roughout heel counter Tongue: Black Unicorn roughout Eyelets: 7 Gunmetal Sole: Large black ripple Notes: Stitchdown, Partially structured, Plain toe, Black laces C'mon guys, let's get something completely off the wall made! What's the minimum number of votes for getting a runner up into production anyway?
Why not. I want something you'd never find anywhere otherwise. Shot in the dark...Model: Service BootLast: 2045Leather: Natural CXL roughout, Black Unicorn roughout heel counterTongue: Black Unicorn roughoutEyelets: 7 GunmetalSole: Large black rippleNotes: Stitchdown, Partially structured, Plain toe, Black laces Completely awful chop on the 2030, no roughout texture on tongue, and wrong stitching.     Without
Quote: Originally Posted by stickydonk View Post I like it. 2045 last may be better with this considering it's more of a street boot with that large ripple. Either way it'll be dope Not too familiar but the new boondocker looks pretty good... Shot in the dark... Model: Service Boot Last: 110 / 2045 Leather: Natural CXL roughout Tongue: Black Unicorn roughout Eyelets: 7 Gunmetal Sole: Large black ripple Notes: Stitchdown, Partially structured, Plain toe, Black...
Shot in the dark... Model: Service Boot Last: 110 Leather: Natural CXL roughout Tongue: Black Unicorn roughout Eyelets: 7 Gunmetal Sole: Large black ripple Notes: Stitchdown, Partially structured, Plain toe, Black laces
Well, owning only one pair of Vibergs didn't last long, as you all warned me... Doesn't seem like the 3sixteen mini ripples are going to be made again at least any time soon, so I went with the Up There Store 110 buffalo scouts. The product pics always looked a bit off to me so I was leery at first, but every on foot shot I saw looked amazing so I pulled the trigger and couldn't be happier. Up There Store customer service is awesome and they literally shipped halfway...
@Metranger8694, Lost and found is doing a plain toe moose rough out 1035 service on dainite. 3sixteen has a 2040 service black oil rough out on the stacked white mini ripple. Everyone buy this so they agree to restock Viberg is going to release a moose rough out scout on black mini ripple I think but from the Instagram looks like gy welted? 2030 service seems to fit the hole. Not a fan of leather sole and 9 eyelets though so off to begging 3sixteen for a restock in my...
Wanted the black mini ripple bad. My size the only one sold out. Haven't heard back about possible order. Stuck at work till 11. Have to work on holiday weekend.
Haha yeah, true. I look super stiff. I'll call it progress pic day 1 and check back in 6 months.