or Connect

Posts by Vickt

They look great, any more pics? Got coyote / black wf on order and can't wait. It'll be three weeks tomorrow and getting antsy but I know they're super busy and I promised not to send any more emails 😅.
Can check out most of it on my artist's site: http://davewah.com/section/128721-Tattoos.html
Since I went to the effort of taking pictures for the Viberg thread... [[SPOILER]]
Congrats to the chukkas. I will have to be satisfied with my 110 scout, which I sized down half from my 2030 service. Oh dear, I seem to have forgotten to crop the photo... Jk of course the makeups are all cool just don't know if they fit me.
Because many may not venture into the heartless wasteland of robotic fit posters that is WAYWT, nor do I blame you. But this is my last gasp effort before moving into the stage of bitter disappointment and resentment.
 Fact: Women (and dogs) love natural CXL roughout boots with unicorn roughout tongues on large black ripple soles. And this, in the mere poor presence of a photo-chopped approximation. Imagine the genuine article. Throngs of lusty women before you, heaving themselves upon the buttery nap cradling your feet. A legion of loyal, loving companions padding behind in the wake of your rippling tread. What more is there to life? Your $20 vote does not only give you $40 towards the...
Boring work fit, couldn't fit shoes. Oh, but look. I just happened to be browsing a sweet pair of boots (off the clock of course). They're a Viberg StyFo GMTO that you can vote for and get here http://www.styleforummarket.com/put-your-money-where-your-mouth-is-vote-the-shot-in-the-dark-voting-ends-july-23/ ? What a coincidence!
Now that you guys got the 110 sizing down, it's time for an awesome 110 boot! Shot in the dark... Model: Service Boot Last: 110 Leather: Natural CXL roughout Tongue: Black Unicorn roughout Eyelets: 7 Gunmetal Sole: Large black ripple Notes: Stitchdown, Partially structured, Plain toe, Black contrast stitching, Black laces Going to be sweet, I promise. Unique yet still versatile, and get you some of that amazing unicorn leather to boot! You're not gonna find this anywhere...
Are we allowed to advertise this in the Viberg thread as well? Would really like to get this made. And thanks for putting it on the ballot!
Alright this is it then: Shot in the dark... Model: Service Boot Last: 110 Leather: Natural CXL roughout Tongue: Black Unicorn roughout Eyelets: 7 Gunmetal Sole: Large black ripple Notes: Stitchdown, Partially structured, Plain toe, Black contrast stitching, Black laces Now let's rally a few more people and get it made!