or Connect

Posts by Vickt

Size 45. Worn a handful of times, excellent condition. Just can't really fit them into my wardrobe. Culatta and reverse culatta dual zip boots from A diciannoveventitre. Vibram front sole with heel taps. Right boot has a missed stitch on the bottom inside zipper.
Robert Geller zipper blazer with welted pockets. Lined. Brand new, never worn out but I seem to have misplaced the tags. Selling because it fits a bit slim through the shoulders. Shoulders - 18" P2P - 20.5"
BBS ninja hoodie size large, new with tags. Raglan shoulders P2P - 22.5" Length ~ 31"
Rick Owens Drkshdw Cargo Pants in Dust Excellent condition, worn only once Waist unstretched - 15" Stretched - 18" Rise - 13.75" Inseam - 32"
For something completely different... Truman
 Ghost of Falcon's past, AA, Silent, Rick, Rick
Put together an album of my Trumans that I took on vacation, if anyone is interested: http://imgur.com/a/fL0VJ
Quick snap. Want to take more pictures later but had to share as I love these boots. Coyote rough out, black waxed flesh tongue and heel tab, hack ripple soles. Got them on Monday, took them Wednesday as my only footwear on a trip from Prague to Amsterdam. Pretty big risk, but these required no break in and are my most comfortable footwear including sneakers. No clue how but it's true. Vince has the best customer service ever. Soles were a pain to source and apparently...
No problem. It's a TOJ, which I guess is basically Falcon Garments now. No guarantee it's exactly the same, not sure what went on with the pattern carryover. They have an affiliate thread on here you can check out though. Avoid the TOJ one at all costs.