or Connect

Posts by Vickt

Sacai/aa/silent/rick/rick/round face/starter home 
 Here's a crappy pic of my MA-1, about 7 months in... Shoulders are 0.5" wider, body length maybe 1 to 0.5" longer, and sleeves are an extra 2" long from what I usually wear... Sized that way on purpose, but up to you on how big a cluster it is. I do feel sometimes that the shoulders are too wide. 
TOJ0 2013 with gray body, black lamb sleeves. Size 50 body, 48 body length, 52 sleeve length.   Tried on a few times, never worn out. Great jacket, but I realized I won't really wear this over my A-2 and MA-1. I'll throw in a TOJ tote if you really want it too.   Thanks for looking!
How about zero leg definition whatsoever  
Haha, yeah. Walking around in the morning it's really cold in the shade and hot in the sun... so I just ran with it and tried to clash everything and see what people thought. Ah well.
...         [[SPOILER]]
  Japanese Spitz! Probably going to be around 20-25 lbs fully grown. He's a monster. Our other spitz maxed out at 16...     Believe me, I'm going to wear this with everything.     American Apparel summer crew over a Silent tank.    
Huge thanks to Drew, as well as Charly, Dan, and Sally (and Willy). So perfect.  
It feels as if cyborg receives a new jacket every week, whereas I have been waiting an eternity and a half  . One can only live vicariously so long before breaking.