New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by NostalgiaShmltz

Ehhh, I'd rather buy the cuffs separate, not only because they'd be cheaper, but because they'd look nicer than cuffs that were cut off of a shirt.
Yeah, those. What are they called? Looking to get a pair to complete a costume.
As the title says, I'm looking for a specific accessory/clothing piece that I have no idea what it's called.   It looks like the cuff on the end of a dress shirt's sleeves, but it's a separate piece from the shirt. Some kind of wrist cuff or something with a button holding it together, but it's a separate piece. What are these called?
  Ooh, really? Where? ....Is it expensive? I don't really need something super-fancy, just a standard grey (light-light purple would be better, tbh) suit and white dress shirt with a somewhat large collar.   EDIT: Nevermind, found the perfect suit in just the right color on eBay.
 Ah, so I'll be getting a white collared dress shirt too.
Yeah, a lot of the eBay auctions had "Cravat ascot tie" and such in their descriptions. Looking further, it does appear to be a tie tucked into the white shirt part of a suit. Makes sense that I couldn't find one, then. :P   Now off to find a good suit, I guess. Do suits come with the white part, or is that a white dress shirt worn underneath? Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I'm mostly clueless when it comes to fancy-shmancy clothing like this.   I think this is called a "Cravat", but I turned eBay upside down and couldn't find anything that even remotely resembled it. I only found ties, ties and more ties. Or is it that what I'm looking for is just a tie, but tied in a specific way?   Only asking here because I don't know where else to ask about clothing. Anyone know where I can buy one of these? I KNOW they exist, because I saw one at a convention I attended...
New Posts  All Forums: