or Connect

Posts by Vincent Teoh

Hi denim heads, I just wanted to share some fit pics of my new 3sixteen SL-100x in size 31.  My true waist size is 32', so I followed the measurements on Self-edge's website and went one size down. I had them hemmed at Blueowl (which is also where I bought it from) to 34". They are still a bit long, but cuffing the jeans will do me no harm. Feel free to ask me any questions about them : )  
Hey all, I emailed Tres Bien shop hoping to get a discount code for shoes. Unfortunately I got a 15% coupon for outerwear. So maybe someone here might want to use it.    Outerwear code: BOOOM!
Hey NeedSupply, what is the discount code for August 2012? I think I'm most definitely going to get the Alden 405s. 
Hey Needsupply, I'm super keen on getting a pair of Alden 405s(indy boot). Unfortunatly, I am not sure which size to get. The size chart that your website provides differ from the ones on the official Alden website. I'm a size 44Euro and 10.5US, what size of Aldens I should get?  Thanks a ton. Vincent
Hey Needsupply, what is the latest promo code for the month of July? Thanks a lot!