or Connect

Posts by kentpope

Yes, I got hit by them. Wasn't much though. I think it was like $30 for a $300 order? I'm in California too.
  Probably a small. I am fairly certain a medium would NOT be good for you as I am three inches taller than you and they're too big for me.
 Totally disagree. When you buy early to ensure your size is available, the trade-off is that it might get discounted further. The store is correct in not offering a price correction.
  I haven't handled these in person before but I'm a bit surprised to hear this. I have to say that "vinyl-coated polyester" doesn't sound especially appealing and the very visible Filson logo is more or less a deal breaker for me. Curious what the advantage to these bags is.
 My understanding is that the Beaufort is more suitable than the Bedale if the goal is to cover a suit jacket.
  Not sure about the last question but the SL Bedale I bought from Stuarts of London a year or two ago is sized 36. That being said, I've seen others advertised as S/M/L etc.
  Just a heads up. Looks like this might be account-specific. I got an email about it.
  I didn't pull the trigger but it seems to work for me. The discount is possibly linked to specific accounts though, now that I think about it.
40% of Filson at Gilt with the code BLACKOUT40 but the discount maxes out at $100. Still a great deal.   You should be able to use FREESHIP to get free shipping as well.
40% of Filson at Gilt with the code BLACKOUT40 but the discount maxes out at $100. Still a great deal. You should be able to use FREESHIP to get free shipping as well.