or Connect

Posts by Shoeliker

Thanks, I'll give it a try!
Just have to ask: Does anyone have any codes or info on obtaining free shipping to a U.S. address. I don't see it offered right now, although the shirts are on sale, so it may be too much to ask.
Guess I'm a bit thick, but, although I've visited the Equus site via ads on this and another website several times, I didn't realize this thread existed. I'll be wanting a new belt soon, so I've found my "hook-up!"
I wanted to get a good DE shaving set for my son-in-law's upcoming birthday. After some research I went to the Edwin Jagger's website. One of Jagger's recommended U.S. stockists is Lee's Razors. I contacted Lee and ordered a shaving set for my son-in-law. Of course, I don't have the products yet, but I couldn't be happier with the service I received. In this day and age, we get used to dealing with phone sales people who know nothing, can't make informed decisions about...
Don't think you've had any other responses yet, so here's my 2 cents. I'd recommend perusing the forums for some of the shoe makers on Styleforum, particularly Tricker's and Crockett and Jones. C&J have some great looking, pretty dressy boots with Dainite soles and storm welts. I don't think there's a Cheaney thread, but their website is good. As a former educator who likes good shoes, I'd recommend Tricker's. I don't own any Cheaney's yet, but their prices are better than...
When I saw the post about the tan balmoral wingtip boots, thought I was sure I'd seen them, but I guess just in black: I guess I need to give myself a refresher on posting, the link I posted isn't showing, and I'm making other mistakes. Sorry.
Yes, Flyswatter, that's what I mean. What you're saying is pretty much in concurrence with all the other things I've seen. I'm 15-1/2 x 35. It may just be my body type, and the fact that, while not heavy, I'm not in great shape, or it may be partially what I'm used to. But at this point, I'm very unwilling to try a Slim Fit; plus, I like the way the Classic Fits I received fit, for both brands. It just really puzzles me. If, like you, I took in 2.5" on the sides of a...
I have lost a lot of weight in the past year (not for a good reason), so none of my clothes fit properly. So I ordered two new shirts, one from CT (from whom I've ordered before) and one from Hawes and Curtis. I wanted two different manufacturers to compare fit. I also didn't want to spend a lot, in case they didn't fit. Well, they both arrived this week, and they both fit identically; plus they fit well. I'm happy. What's the problem? Well, I actually thought CT had sent...
I have lost a lot of weight in the past year (not for a good reason), so none of my clothes fit properly. So I ordered two new shirts, one from CT (from whom I've ordered before) and one from Hawes and Curtis. I wanted two different manufacturers to compare fit. I also didn't want to spend a lot, in case they didn't fit. Well, they both arrived this week, and they both fit identically; plus they fit well. I'm happy. What's the problem? Well, I actually thought CT had sent...
Thanks for the insights. Earlier in this thread I'd read some posts which seemed to question Carmina's quality. These recent comments help put things in perspective. Most informative.