or Connect

Posts by Feynman

They were firsts, bought brand new. I'll look into that heel upgrade.
Wondering if a tailor can fix these sleeves by adding a fifth button and an inch or so of length. This shirt's sleeves are a bit too long, making the suit's appear even shorter. I really like how the suit feels otherwise. It seems to accommodate my sloping right shoulder more naturally than most others I've tried.    
Part of the heel on my Park Avenues fell off when I was removing my Swims today. Probably an easy repair, but pretty disappointing. Only had them about a year and half.  
I'm a bit lost here. The first two pics are a Lazio 40L, the other two are a 40R. I like how the 40L looks from the front, but there seems to be far too much fabric in the back making it wrinkle and drape unnaturally. The 40R looks much better in that respect, and it feels great, but those sleeves look hopelessly short. I'm tempted to add another button to add an inch to the sleeves, but I'm not sure that would be adequate. Any suggestions?          
What's the verdict on making minor adjustments to sleeve length when you have surgeon cuffs? I tried a 40R Napoli and the sleeves are about 0.75 inches too short. Is this tailorable without messing with the shoulder?
Is there any black shoe that works with jeans? A penny loafer? Monk strap?
Agreed, they should respond to emails at the very least, even if its automated.
Anyone else find service really slow lately? I ordered 11 days ago and its still being 'processed'. In the past its never taken more than a few days. I also emailed to make a change to the order a few days ago and never got a reply. I realize it was Chinese New Years recently, so is everyone taking the month off or something?