or Connect

Posts by barkingloud78

Looks like they're product is in golf shops all over the country, including Torrey Pines which sounds pretty good. They're selling golfwear and doing it on a handmade / custom order type production so I'm not surprised they are not in department stores (yet) or other local retailers, but only golf shops. I would call one of those golf shops and get the scoop, ask how customers are responding to the product, etc.  
Express Mail is a guaranteed service and yes you can get a refund, I've done it. Go to the post office where you shipped the package out of, show them the receipt, and they will have to tell the postmaster there about the situation, which will initiate a letter in the mail to you. When you get the letter you'll fill out a bunch of info, including a copy of the receipt, and bring that back to the same post office and give (have employee give) to the postmaster. Assuming...
To those with a lot of experience in the print ad business....it seems the trend these days is to put build some sort of ad effectiveness measuring device into the ad so you can actually see the impact of the ad, ie. the customer will see in a Gillette ad "visit www.gillette.com/newblades" and that web url was created specifically to measure how many people see the print ad and visit the website.   Are you seeing this as the norm when it comes to ads? It seems like...
My sons and daughter  
watched football and then posted on a man's style forum website where guy's talk about fashion a lot.
Just Googling Stefano & Mario and ran into this thread. You can see these shoes for sale online now here :   http://www.stemarshoes.com/stemar-limited-edition-stefano-mario/cid-20-1.html   Everything is custom made, at least from the "Limited Editions"
The way I came to start my own business was to first start doing the job I do now as a self employed person on the side, as extra income in addition to my full time job working for 'the man'. My main job was very structured,  monotonous, boring, this side gig was an escape. When I realized how much I enjoyed it and started getting much better at it I decided to put more time into it and when money started increasing I realized it was a viable main income earning...
Worked as a junior accountant alongside CPA's for years. It can be rewarding for the right person. I understand your comment about being a 'numbers' person. I'd say, if you're someone who finds great satisfaction in getting things in order, making sense out of a mess, and then doing it all over again next month, you may find satisfaction in this field. Obviously the enjoyment of the job is greatly dependent upon where you work and who you work with as well. I was very...
Be grateful for what you have, when you have it. Someone posted about going to India for a couple weeks, if you saw what most people in this world live on, you wouldn't be so disinterested in a 150k job, or even a 50k job. That is a key understanding to have, or it doesn't matter where you are, or how much you make, you will not be satisfied. The things that really matter have nothing to do with money anyway. I really appreciate your honesty in your post and sincerity in...
Most improved team of the year : Tennessee Titans w/Jake Locker at qb Rookie of Year :  RG3 Biggest Surprise of Year :   Terrell Owens catches 10TD passes (or more) Biggest Overhyped Bust of Year :   Cowboys (we can just ink this in every year)