or Connect

Posts by oshen

Good on sale items. Payment by Paypal. $260 if sending payment as gift. $270 otherwise. How it works... Once I receive the money in my Paypal account, I will PM you the code. (I have plenty of positive feedback in the Buyers and Sellers feedback)
Just had a pleasant transaction with stabs. He was great to deal with, and responded to PMs in a timely manner.
Good on sale items. How it'll work... Once I receive the money in my Paypal account (as gift payment), I'll PM you the code. (I have plenty of positive feedback in the Buyers and Sellers feedback thread)
^ anyone willing to proxy a pair for me? Do PM me!
Will anyone be carrying the painter paints in chalk stripe or chino twill?
Final price drop. $65 shipped.
Price drop. Only APC shirt remains.
4saken and bcx purchased items from me today and were both great to deal with.
Prices include shipping in CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. PM me for offers. Have sold several times here (check Buyer and Sellers feedback thread). Add an additional $20 for international orders (w/ tracking). Or $10 if payment is sent as gift and no tracking is required - package will be sent via First Class Mail with a delivery time of approx. 10 days. _____________________________________________________________________________ Simon Miller M001 Harvard...
Just had a pleasant transaction with MockProper. He responded in a timely manner and was great to deal with.