or Connect

Posts by danne888

I have an oppurtunity to buy an Belvest suit at a great price, its second hand and i have a few questions about the fit. Im wondering if the shoulders are too wide, what do you guys think? The arms also are too short and need to be lenghtended and it has to be taken in over the shoulderblades. Thank you for your help!  [[SPOILER]]
I have an oppurtunity to buy an Belvest suit at a great price, its second hand and i have a few questions about the fit. Im wondering if the shoulders are too wide, what do you guys think? The arms also are too short and need to be lenghtended and it has to be taken in over the shoulderblades. Thank you for your help!  [[SPOILER]]
New price
For sale is a staple navy Sienna suit from Suit Supply. Its size EU48 and i have lengthended the arms with approx 0,5". I have however never used it because i realized that its to small after i have gained a few kilos.   Its this suit: http://eu.suitsupply.com/en_GB/suits/sienna-navy-plain/P3467.html?vpid=P346703   Measurements:   Size Shoulder Chest Upper Waist Sleeve Back length Waist trouser Foot...
Thats an crazy amount of Hermes, i live in Stockholm and Have never found any Hermes..
Yes i live in Stockholm
Here are three pictures of the Lui di Lancetti shirt i found. What do you guys think of it? I uploaded them on my iPad, thats why they are links..sorry for that      
Whats your opinion on lui di lancetti shirts? I found a button down shirt in my size with a crazy roll thats amazaing, its made in italy and the tags reminds me of Mastai Feretti.
Im buying a dark blue suit for a wedding and work. I figured i could try Suitsupply and im not entirely sure about the length of the jacket. The jacket covers my bum but its to short according to the "cup your hands test". I have really long arms and usally have to lengthen the arms on my jackets which i would have to do with this one also. I think that the "cup your hands test" doesnt work for me because of my long arms. A long-version of the suit would be 4 cm (1,75...
Up for sale or trade is a pair of Church Keats in UK9F   They are worn but in pretty good shape, just a bit to small for me.    I would prefer trading them for a pair of penny- or tassel loafers in UK9,5 in similar quality as these shoes. I could also consider trading for something else, im a 38/40R/L in jackets and 15/38 in shirts. I could also sell them, I do however live in Sweden and would prefer trading/selling inside of Europe due to shipping costs.