or Connect

Posts by danne888

Thank you!
I bought a J Lindeberg jacket yesterday at a sale. Its made in italy and pretty well constructed. Do you guys have any idea which producer have made the jacket? I dont really regognize the tag, its pretty similar to Caruso but not exatly the same.  
Found 3 recent staple orphans in my size today, 2 caruso, one grey and one striped blue one. Also one navy corneliani..so freaking sad to not findunt the pants anywhere!!
I found an super recent Belvest 6x2 double breasted jacket in staple blue with working cuffs. It could be an orphan but it is definitely wearable as an sportcoat. Its taggad as EU54 (US44) and avaliable. Measurements and more details over PM. If i havent gotten any offers until monday, i will sell it through a local consigment store.   [[SPOILER]]
I have an oppurtunity to buy an Belvest suit at a great price, its second hand and i have a few questions about the fit. Im wondering if the shoulders are too wide, what do you guys think? The arms also are too short and need to be lenghtended and it has to be taken in over the shoulderblades. Thank you for your help!  [[SPOILER]]
I have an oppurtunity to buy an Belvest suit at a great price, its second hand and i have a few questions about the fit. Im wondering if the shoulders are too wide, what do you guys think? The arms also are too short and need to be lenghtended and it has to be taken in over the shoulderblades. Thank you for your help!  [[SPOILER]]
New price
For sale is a staple navy Sienna suit from Suit Supply. Its size EU48 and i have lengthended the arms with approx 0,5". I have however never used it because i realized that its to small after i have gained a few kilos.   Its this suit: http://eu.suitsupply.com/en_GB/suits/sienna-navy-plain/P3467.html?vpid=P346703   Measurements:   Size Shoulder Chest Upper Waist Sleeve Back length Waist trouser Foot...
Thats an crazy amount of Hermes, i live in Stockholm and Have never found any Hermes..
Yes i live in Stockholm