or Connect

Posts by danne888

Was on the hunt for a tuxedo today, need one for a party om going to in about a mounth. So i went to town to check the thrift stores and found a tuxedo that looked nice, looked inside and found out it was a Sulka and a good fit for me How old is the tuxedo? Who made it for Sulka?  [[SPOILER]]
So im thinking about buying a pair of Crockett and Jones shoes in shell cordovan second hand, they are a bit pricy and kind of beat up. What do you guys think, will i be able to fix them up or are they screwed?
So im thinking about buying a pair of Crockett and Jones shoes in shell cordovan second hand, they are a bit pricy and kind of beat up. What do you guys think, will i be able to fix them up or are they screwed?
POP, a first for me, or atleast i hope so. Could i get an authenticy check on this tie?    
So i just bought my first par of Vass in Budapest. What do you guys think? Its dark Brown museum calf, f last, size 44. Sorry for the crappy picture
Great news, thank you :)
 Whats this 10% cash discount that everyone is talking about? Im going to Budapest this weekend and will most probably buy a pair. Im from Sweden, am i eligible for the discount?
I have a pair of shoes in suede that i have brushed to hard and the Suede is slightly damaged. Is it possible to fix somehow?  
 Thank you!