or Connect

Posts by minimalist

Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese Thanks Kodiak; I actually tried on a pair of Spring Courts today - size 42 is too small and size 43 is too big, so that's a no go. Plus, the thick soles/toe cap tend to make my feet look large, which is also the case with chucks. It seems like size 10.5 in converse tends to make my feet look very big...I don't suppose anyone has any other ideas? I appreciate the suggestion, though - very much so. How do...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are...
Quote: Originally Posted by Steggy I'll probably try giving it a shot if i can find it. price seems like it'd be worth it. I've seen some similar hoodie t's from american eagle and lacoste, but i'd rather not have the logos or appliques. goddamn nsf's prices are ridiculous. oh well. I tried to find a vendor in the USA (assuming you're from there), but have not been able to... Google is of no real help when it comes to shopping Here is a link...
Quote: Originally Posted by Steggy great idea for a thread. i guess i'll ask for help as well. Does anyone know where I can get(hopefully onlnie) a linen hoodie, or a reeeally thin hoodie? I am basically looking for a beach hoodie, which intrigued me when i saw this in GQ http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...1&c=N.S.F.&d=b However 170 for something i'm gonna throw on after some beach time. I would have pulled the trigger if it was 50 like gq said...
Quote: Originally Posted by Big Punisher Okay, I recently discovered after converting my wardrobe to "style forum approvedness" it's boring as hell !! Sure none of my HS peers wear a slim-fitting minimalist style of clothes like me, but still !! Right now I wear white stan smiths, off white vans authentics, APC NS's (which I hate now), Nudie AJDH, and solid color plain T's or polos. Occasianally my AA grey hoodie and assphalt track jacket. I'm in FL so...
Quote: Originally Posted by laxaj Fixed Here's a video that might be of interest to you: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part...
I recommend you X on your sound system also IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Also really nice: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. ...the human asthma,...
Quote: Originally Posted by binge Sweet. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...