or Connect

Posts by momentoftruth

thanks. only 2 buttons sounds quite tight, if you can return might be worth sizing up but some people will tell you it stretches that much
have a pair of PNS raws that fit me perfect (29). Should I size the same for the washed PNS or go up 1?
if you're into Japanese fashion mags Kinokuniya is close-by as well (just across from Bryant Park). And there's an Eric Kayzer location if you're into that sort of thing
I too also sometimes go into overboard rants about so-called foodies and niche obsessionists and all the annoying stuff that Instagram/Pinterest/Yelp have wrought (may be a French thing). But really, as long as no one forces me to line up for food for > 10mins, or discuss trendy restaurants while I'm sitting in one, who cares. Nerds gonna nerd-out, it's a lot easier to ignore when it's online-driven and really outside the scope of 99% of the general population. I still...
not very original but Kyoto is a must-do as 2d city. Plus you can stop in Hakone on the way for some Piola museum and onsen action
 isn't that kind of a straw man though? As far as I know the idea behind having less kids work in factories (hampering their natural development) is to have as many of them as possible in a sustained schooling environment. Which works at least when the local governments have their shit together. In that respect Bangladesh has a lot of work to do still, for example with a literacy rate of 57% (India's at 65) there's still a lot of work to do. But when you see how many...
 funny you should say that, saw these at Gap a couple weeks back. Leather quality was about what you'd expect 
it is thin but stacks fine IMO. Then again I live in south Texas, so I gotta compromise anyway ha
haven't heard too much about their "Miracle Air' denim on here but I'm a fan so far. A little tighter than the skinny tapered and with less stretch but they're a good beater option for the summer
 he was asking for Chicago tips...