or Connect

Posts by momentoftruth

same here. East Dane is great for that purpose, especially if you have a Prime account
there are very few things I buy from J Crew nowadays (mostly 484 chinos) but I kinda wish they had a Madewell-equivalent for men. All the stuff my gf's shown me from them has seemed more interesting than what I see from J Crew's women section when I walk through a store. Kinda wish their Saucony collab went up to (bigger) men's sizes as well   
the ugly Xmas sweater thing is out of control, I think it's the Skynet of our times
TBS code for pre-sale PRE-SALE-39UO9 starts Dec 12 at midnight   pls post if you use it
ah ok
when the sweatpants brigade launches their final assault on the non-sweatpants resistance, I will be right there on the barricade, belting out "Do you hear the people sing" while the looming darkness creeps closer and closer
this W+H's on sale at East Dane http://www.eastdane.com/cabin-fleece-crewneck-sweatshirt-wings/vp/v=1/1563579812.htm?colorId=16888
great post CM, thanks. I actually had no idea Theory was Japanese, much less part of Fast Retailing    I went to Japan for the first time this past May and I was overwhelmed with all the stores/brands I had never heard of. I was hoping I'd find a slightly more affordable Beams+/Tomorrowland but was unsuccessful. No matter since pretty much nothing fit me there. Ended up dropping way too much at the Journal Standard store, really like their stuff   /random uniqlo-ish...
eh, the piece is comfy and fits me well, that's all I care about. It is pretty weird that the other version has standard buttoning though
I got mine at 30% off from Rooney. When does the 40% off typically start? I might go for a pocket sweater if my size is left