or Connect

Posts by momentoftruth

size up
 I think the raincoat might just be the previous season's iteration
Bloomingdale's has a couple of random pieces but it may be a bit early for the staples to be on sale (at least from the usual stockists)
Yeah it was 30% off on Tuesday, although for some reason they charged me full price. Waiting to receive the item before I contact them to adjust but my email confirm definitely has the 30% off price (copped a Veilance Nemis for 2 bills, not bad)
thanks for the review, I've been thinking about picking one up. Did you go TTS?
 sadly this only applies to Steven Alan stuff
APC does have a few models with stretch (at least for the PNS cut), but I'm partial to Acne myself. Ace cut is best cut, and not that tough to find under retail
any sizing advice for  Wings+Horns hi-tops compared to CP Achilles? I'm a 43 in the lows and mids, and a 42 in the Bballs
i was big into raw denim for a while, then a couple years ago swore by Acne's stretch denim, and now I'm wearing Outlier Slim Dungarees any chance I get. It's hard to see yourself going back once you move on, but some people really like the story and personalization of raw denim
 not exactly but close. There was a great piece in the NYer earlier this year about him: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/02/29/geza-rohrig-corpse-washer-and-movie-star I thought it was a very impactful movie experience, which I'm really glad I saw in a somewhat-full theater. The ending got to me a little bit