or Connect

Posts by momentoftruth

any sizing advice for  Wings+Horns hi-tops compared to CP Achilles? I'm a 43 in the lows and mids, and a 42 in the Bballs
i was big into raw denim for a while, then a couple years ago swore by Acne's stretch denim, and now I'm wearing Outlier Slim Dungarees any chance I get. It's hard to see yourself going back once you move on, but some people really like the story and personalization of raw denim
 not exactly but close. There was a great piece in the NYer earlier this year about him: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/02/29/geza-rohrig-corpse-washer-and-movie-star I thought it was a very impactful movie experience, which I'm really glad I saw in a somewhat-full theater. The ending got to me a little bit
club collar
 so she started a company because she dressed terribly? As far as startup backstory that seems pretty weak
just bought 2 Land Rovers for like 30 bucks
additional 25% off sales items at EastDane with code 25EXTRA
tbh for white shirts I now stick to their OCBDs (which are great). Tried 2-3 other fabrics but they were just too thin. I'd say the 300 club ones were acceptable too but too expensive for my work-clothes budget so I just have a couple for nicer occasions
if that's all you got out of those tweets then that's cool (I know, I know, take it to the CEsspool)
 holy sh!t. I try not to read Trump related articles more than a couple times a week (not easy with a NYT subscription) but that series of tweets was something else