or Connect

Posts by momentoftruth

co-co-signed. They are great as an extra layer. Only copped two colors but I should've grabbed more
I don't think Amazon is restricted though. At least, I've bought from foreign Amazon stores with my US CC, but it's possible the reverse isn't possible
they never reveal who gets it, or give it to you if you ask (unless it's a public offer they tweeted out). I had a similar Mr Porter one last year but no dice this time
just noticed today Mr Porter was doing free next-day shipping, do they do this often? I don't remember getting an email announcing it but it's there now. Note: you still need to select the option as it defaults to regular 3-day shipping otherwise
as an extremely casual gamer myself I really wish there was a single-player mode for the Star Wars game   I will vouch for Uncharted 4 though. Haven't played any of the others but the story and art design are pretty great
plenty of sales on the Play 1 but nothing that great for the 5
uh universal healthcare, a well-respected head of state, I'm sure there are a few other advantages...
Etsy is always worth a browse for basic accessories IMO
I wear my grey mids a decent bit in the colder months, but yeah they are annoying to put on, and the initial squeak has never really gone away
Pine & Crane in Silver Lake makes a really good three cup chicken. No popcorn chicken though (I generally stick to bubble tea places for that)