or Connect

Posts by RedLeg

I have avoided trading FB because I don't have a strong grasp on where it's going. You could say the same for Wall Street analysts, as price targets vary greatly.   I have argued that the stock is overvalued since prior to the IPO. However, growth tech stocks can take off and double in a few months with little regard for the stock's intrinsic value, so I don't really have the stones to short it.   Presently, don't forget about the expiring lock up periods coming up. If...
Stopped by Bloomingdales today. A lot of stuff 50% off. Picked up a couple of RLBL shirts for $83 a piece.
Check out the earnings call. Zuck indicated that FB was not interested in pursuing this.
Can anyone provide color on the offerings Ferragamo has at this location? I'm interested in picking up a pair of Tramezzas.   If the selection is always terrible, I don't want to make the trip from Manhattan for a 5% chance of finding something in my size. I wear a 12D, which I'm sure goes fast.
I feel the OP's pain and am happy the search function picked up this thread. Shoes felt great when I was trying them on. After a day that included some brisk walking on the street, however, they started to burn my little toe in the same spot as the OP.   I usually wear a 12 D and Nordstrom sized me at a 11.5 D for the Park Aves. My guess is I needed a 11.5 E.
They had Fitzgeralds as well, which I ended up preferring. Had a large selection off sizes and styles, so I didn't feel rushed to make a buy. I may go back tomorrow.
I'm officially a GLUU fan. Made me a nice 12% in 1 day.
Is a new BB Golden Fleece Madison a good deal at $499?
I don't have a lot of confidence in their management, which is why they are not a long term hold IMO. I do think their mobile platform is much stronger than ZNGA though.   They are down 20% right now. IMO the market is overreacting.
I actually might pick it up whenever they hit bottom. I think they are being taken to the shed a bit too hard.