or Connect

Posts by RedLeg

What are Pierre's prices like?   I usually just get the sleeves shortened, waste taken in, pants hemmed and possibly tapered a bit.
Could you post the sizes? They might fit some of us. Stuff is easy to miss in there.
Barney's Warehouse Sale wasn't anything too special. Prices were in line with their end of summer sale and nothing I found I had to have. A lot of Barney's house brand stuff.   I'll head back in a couple weeks to see if anything I liked is still around for cheaper.
  For a beginning investor it's not a bad choice. Investing in Brk is akin to investing in a portfolio of diverse stocks. Don't forget about BAC . Glad we got in when we did.   I have my finger on the trigger to sell just about every equity I own. I really believe in the complete inability of Congress to reach a compromise until just before or after the deadline. I'm bullish on September though.
You sound like you work in a FIG group and are upset that PE funds don't recruit FIG analysts (unless youre at GS). If that's the case, or something similiar, try making the switch to.a different group within your bank and do a third year.
If she's really the one, take some of that 150k and fly her out for a weekend each month. While the expense will obviously add up, I would venture to guess it will not be greater than your loss in comp from switching industries. It will help hold you over until you find something.   As for your job situation, I would go tell your boss that you have decided that your career with the firm is more valuable to you than your relationship with this girl of yours and you...
Just reduces the amount of fabric that is folded in on itself.
  A cuff without hemming the pant I believe. Some tailors call it french. They probably just don't like to use the word fake.   I know it can give you extra length in the pant.
  Seller told me there is .5" - 1" of spare in addition to the cuff. I'm thinking about letting the cuff out and trying a fake/french cuff. From what I've read, there isn't a noticable difference as long as it is done correctly.   Unfortunatley cuffs are a must because they are pleated pants.
Can a tailor let out an inseam? The suit is used and has already been tailored.   Looking at a suit that is a 42 drop 7, but the inseam is listed by the seller at 31" with a 1.5" cuff. I usually go for a 34" inseam.