or Connect

Posts by RedLeg

Any Memorial Day sales for those of us who arent in the Hamptons?
Very happy Lohse landed. I picked him up with my last pick in the draft.   I have a very NL Central heavy squad.
Does the PE shop still hold the GP interest?
I won't be drafting him
Wish this was a 42L. Nice jacket.
I really believe that it's a matter of time. Nothing wrong with rotating a portion of the portfolio into some defensive positions.   How do people feel about gold? I'm tempted to buy some long dated futures.
Better off spending a bit more and getting a Hamilton.
  From what I've read about Ercole is that they tend to err on the traditional side of styling, especially on a first commission. Have you found that to be the case?   Especially with a tux I want to go more contemporary (higher armholes etc.)
  Certainly looks sharp. Think a first tux should be traditional black tie though, so I would err on the side of peak lapels.   Isn't a notch lapel tux considered less formal?
Yankees are in trouble. No doubt about it. If it was the middle of the season I might argue that Cano could carry them for awhile, but starting like this out of the gate is difficult to do.   The upside is that it should be easier to get tickets to the company box