or Connect

Posts by RedLeg

Agreed. Will be getting it dry cleaned first. Just a curious issue I never really thought about.   Also a little impatient because I really want it back for 4th of July weekend 
Points well taken.   Would you say that (per your example) J&J would shrink the jacket? To clarify, I was wondering if linen jackets will always shrink at the dry cleaner, or just if taken to a Zips type establishment.
I picked up a new Purple Label linen jacket for summer. Took it to a tailor to have the sleeves shortened and the jacket tapered a bit.   He gave me the recommendation that I get it dry cleaned first and then bring it back for tailoring because dry cleaning will shrink the jacket a small amount (due to it being 100% linen). Is this always the case or he just assuming I use a lousy dry cleaner because I'm in my early 20's?   Thanks for the help.
Anything in 11UK that you recall?
Is this online only or in store as well?
Thank you kindly. Will shoot a message along to Papa as I'm looking for something for the office wardrobe.
Saw a few posts about a museum calf mto when looking into Meermin. Been wanting to give them a shot.   Is there another order going out as well (besides the museum calf)?
Is there still room on this group order bandwagon?
Picked up 3 SCs, a raincoat, a shirt and a pair of chinos this morning. Everything was 85% off.
Any Memorial Day sales for those of us who arent in the Hamptons?