or Connect

Posts by RedLeg

Does the Shoebank still run 2 for $250 sales? Used to get these a couple times a year, but it's been the longest time since I've seen an email for one
Has order processing time slowed considerably for these guys? I placed an order on Feb 5th and haven't heard anything from them...
  The guy makes suits for a few of my bosses, which is how I ended up with a free thousand to go see him. They are happy with the fit / service, I just trust this forum a lot more regarding quality of construction feedback. Seems to communicate more through email, as I have his contact info through that.
If anyone has any experience with this tailor, I would love to get some feedback on how your commission turned out (style, quality, etc.).   I know that Despos is the Styleforum be all end all of Chicago tailors, but I happened to be the recipient of a sizeable certificate for this particular tailor. I'm deciding whether I should put that towards a handful of shirts, or go for a pricier item and kick in some money.   OliverRowanBespoke.com   Thanks
 I'm 25. Bought my 1st stock when I was in 5th grade with paper route money. Curse you Dell! I have a high risk tolerance, but recognize the benefit of long term yield plays given my age.
Is CG a guilty pleasure of this board? I'm usually not one to go for any brand that puts a giant patch on the arm, but am struggling to find another brand that is as warm and doesn't look baggy.   Would probably buy the chateau
 I just turned 25. Most of my friends opt not to contribute to their 401k either because they are paying down student loans or spend every $ they make. There's a real emphasis on experiences over physical assets.
 What oil stocks do you like? I've been getting killed in US refiners as their crack spread as narrowed. Shale plays scare me because I think the Brent WTI spread continues to narrow. Been looking at COP
 From what I gather, Apple had given them a ~$580mm pre-payment to ramp up production of certain products. Apparently Apple called that money back because GTAT failed to hit certain performance targets (i.e. Apple wanted out of the deal). GTAT couldn't pay the money back.
Hope no one was in GTAT. That one caught me by surprise.   They must have gone all in on winning that iPhone 6 screen