or Connect

Posts by RedLeg

Picked up PBF Energy at open this morning
I like to keep these things all to myself  It's at 225 5th Ave (btw 26 - 27th)
Isaia sample sale June 17th - 20th
Anyone have experience going long the VIX? I'm sitting here watching it come back down and with it so cheap, I want to pick up some protection.   Are ETNs the way to go here (VXZ)? I assume they bleed money since they just continually roll futures?
I'll probably cut my stake in half here soon, but I was fortunate to get in when it was in the low 400's. Told myself I was going to dump it all post split, but the heavy call option volume has made me inclined to hold it for a bit. Don't forget the ~3% dividend you've been getting. I picked up JPM, ZU & DSW about a week ago
1st day was 65% off blue label and all the pants / shirts, 70% off purple and black sc, outerwear and suits. I chatted with a few of the sales associates and they said the amount of inventory this year was just very low in general, especially on the high end stuff. There was some purple label outerwear and the typical knits, sweaters, short sleeve polo shirts etc. I did see a staple blue purple label suit in 44R that was very nice, but did not look at any larger sizes....
Pretty disappointed by the Polo sale. Just about all the Purple label was gone by the time I got there this afternoon.
 2nd year analyst > associate But seriously, we hand out Saturday exceptions like candy. Our policy is Saturdays off if "there is no pressing client request."
Would be interested in this. Did they hook him up with presale / the coupon at the store or did he have to arrange ahead of time? Also, anyone check out the GANT Sample Sale?
 For what it's worth, I got an email saying there's an additional 25% off starting tomorrow.