or Connect

Posts by jrbull2

Trying to decide between some 3sixteen ST-120x or the Momotaro x Blue Owl collab skinny straight in deep indigo. I think I want the Momotaro's for the lower rise, but the price of the 3sixteen's is better... Which is a better fade? And am I correct in thinking that they'll fit very similar, other than the rise??  
I'm selling my indigo st-100x's size 32 for $140 if you're interested. Wore them for almost 2 days.
I measured around my waist, not a pair of jeans. But yeah I love the fit, I'm going to size down to a 31 though, just to get that perfect fit around the waist once they stretch out. And these are not hemmed, when I get 31s I might hem them an inch or so.
hah, yeah man didnt mean to post all those, my apologies...already flagged 8 out of the 9 for the mods to delete... but thanks for the response...i've read the waist is gonna stretch out at least an inch no matter what. it's gonna cost me more money to resell and get 31s, but I'd rather have some that just fit me well everywhere
Just got some ST-100x's. Been wearing them for going on two days now. I measured my waist at a 34, and bought a size 32. The 32s fit perfectly, but not too tight anywhere, which worries me that they'll stretch out too much, but I guess we'll find out. But here's some fit pics. I'm 6'2, 170 lbs. edit: sorry this got posted so many times. it was my first post and when i initially posted it, i was told there was an error, so i kept...
Just got some ST-100x's. Been wearing them for going on two days now. I measured my waist at a 34, and bought a size 32. The 32s fit perfectly, but not too tight anywhere, which worries me that they'll stretch out too much, but I guess we'll find out. But here's some fit pics. I'm 6'2, 170 lbs.  
Just got some ST-100x's. Been wearing them for going on two days now. I measured my waist at a 34, and bought a size 32. The 32s fit perfectly, but not too tight anywhere, which worries me that they'll stretch out too much, but I guess we'll find out. But here's some fit pics. I'm 6'2, 170 lbs.  
Just got some ST-100x's. Been wearing them for going on two days now. I measured my waist at a 34, and bought a size 32. The 32s fit perfectly, but not too tight anywhere, which worries me that they'll stretch out too much, but I guess we'll find out. But here's some fit pics. I'm 6'2, 175 lbs.  
Just got some ST-100x's. Been wearing them for going on two days now. I measured my waist at a 34, and bought a size 32. The 32s fit perfectly, but not too tight anywhere, which worries me that they'll stretch out too much, but I guess we'll find out. But here's some fit pics. I'm 6'2, 175 lbs.