or Connect

Posts by jjr4884

Huh?  I think you have it backwards.   My 9.5D strands crease right at the brogueing at the cap, which I'm not to happy about but it isn't that bad. My other 10D strands crease right in the middle of the vamp... which is perfect.
  For what its worth, i base the fit of my shoes off of where the crease lays in my step.  If it is too close to the toe box, I'll go up a half size.  I have learned that different shoes have different toe boxes, so whether you have a half inch or a full inch, its more important that the shoe is bending where it is designed to bend. 
  I would always go up in width if I was stuck between two, simply because of the fact that your feet do swell throughout the day, so that extra room will always be put to good use. 
  I prefer the leather soles but if they are going to see water on a somewhat consistent basis, go with a topy or have AE do it with the options they offer now.   As for the fit, 10.5D to 10.5E may not sound like a lot, but it is pretty wider.  If the 10.5D is a tad tight, or tight enough to know you are going to be in discomfort, I would actually try on a few sizes to see what works best.    Depending on how long your foot is, an 11D might work better for you without...
  I thought I made myself very clear.  I will wait until the sun comes out lol   And no, its not the leaves... i hate the fall actually.  Its just the fact that its an awesome picture, and the american flag in the background is unique and pretty sweet as well, considering these are made in the USA.
  Although I am fairly new here, this pic is nostalgic lol.  Idk why, it just is, its one of those pics I'll never forget.   God help you if you take an updated pic that isn't on a sunny day, outside, in front of an American flag lol.
  I'm wearing the merlot McCallisters right now.  You should be jealous haha
  Deep red, cranberry, maroon, burgundy, etc... I would wear all day long.  Red, as in... the scuderia red on the website, is not something i could see doing for work.  Hell, I even got a few wears out of the two holiday laces, the red/white and the red/green.  Lol the red and green laces with my cordovan strands looked unreal!  But back on topic, red laces are on my blue neumoks.  For what its worth, I rarely wear the color red, and when I do, its usually a t-shirt.  I...
  I am in finance and I wear colored laces.  Here are some combo's i have done   Bourbon Strands with orange laces, slim fitting Hugo navy pants with a very faint lighter blue plaid, a white and blue mini-box printed shirt, and a blue tie that had an orange sunflower-esque pattern very similar to this tie, but the blue was much darker.   Compliments all day long, and I really like the way the outfit was put together.  Certain colored laces go with certain shoes.  I wore...
  Park ave will be fine with business casual, however if you mean business casual with khakis/chinos.. maybe not.  Business casual to me is dress pants, button down, tucked in, no tie.  Park aves will look great with that, and personally, i like them better than the 5th ave.  The brogued cap on the 5th is pushed forward way to much, and even through the park is similar, it looks better since it is just stitched rather than brogued.    If you are looking for a shoe that...