or Connect

Posts by jjr4884

Someone posted these a few months ago, and surprisingly enough, they looked pretty good with a mustard-like colored pant.  Obviously this is for casual wear, but they looked good.   Navy as well, but that was already posted. 
  If you want a more "informal" look, you will want to go with a blucher instead of a balmoral, "technically" speaking.   Also, it is my understanding that the Clifton can be found at any local Nordstroms.  I just checked their website, its on there.  If that doesn't work, take a look at the website, there are plenty of partially casual bluchers they offer.   I liked the Sanford when it was out, but I think it is a discontinued model now.
  Agreed, however I don't think he even responded to any of the posts/responses yet, has he? lol   Regardless, to answer his question.  I love putting my shoes on in the morning.  I take pride in the way I look, and I love the way AEs finish off the look for me.   It might sound a little "over the top" but I like the fact that I can tie up a beautiful pair of American, well made, unique shoes that aren't only sophisticated, but also EXTREMELY comfortable.   Also, even...
  lol.. you took my post seriously didn't you?  ahhh a true gentlemen has no sense of humor
lol everyone is being so gently defensive to the "old fashioned" comment with gentlemen-like manners.. admirable, but FUCK THAT     Hey you... yea you.  Go fuck yourself.  In the midst of fucking yourself, I'm sure you can dig up a Kenneth Cole Reaction footwear thread collecting dust in this forum somewhere.  They have shoes that are shaped perfectly to fit directly into your style-less asshole.   :awaitingban:
  Yep.  I ordered 3 mediums when I bought a couple pairs in Boston last year.  Ended up returning them because they were significantly larger than the medium splits.  10D, medium splits fit perfect.
  I didn't have the time today to confirm which was which lol.  That cappucino, ugh... unreal.  Surprisingly I have almost the same shoe, Cole Haan 3 eyelit chukka, same color as the cappuccino, obviously calf leather... but man they shine up so nice.  $88 at the Rack, I will have these for as long as possible thats for certain.   I had 2 pairs of cappuccino shoes for sale, and after a nice polish with saphir reno, man do those things look unreal.  If the strands come out...
  Since I have blue Neumoks, I would get the purple before the blue.  Honestly, you would be surprised how awesome they would look at night.  Jeans with a button down/sports coat, I feel would be the best way to pull those off.  Other than that, I would wear them on a casual day in the office with the appropriate outfit, but I would also wear them with a few different pairs of casual pants that I have... gray/slate colored pants.    I almost purchased a pair of Cole Haans...
  Ya that pic was from a while ago.  Honestly, I know they are "Cole Haan" like but there are a few I would wear all day long.  The blue/purple suede strands are a great casual shoe.  I don't understand what everyone has an issue with, last year someone posted a pic of (almost) the same shoe, a blue Alden suede wingtip with a very light natural sole.  Perfect casual shoe for spring/summer and I think they could be dressed up a little more than you would expect as...
  Well its well known around here that the cap on most of their shoes are a bit pushed forward, more than the majority's personal liking.  For me, I think the Park Ave is the most forgiving, but something like the 5th Ave is just out of the question, it looks terrible IMO.   So i'm not trying to debate, but coming from your exact position 3 months ago, I ventured out and found an amazing pair of black cap toes, Magnanni Mateo.  No brogueing, which I don't think looks...