or Connect

Posts by jjr4884

lol everyone is being so gently defensive to the "old fashioned" comment with gentlemen-like manners.. admirable, but FUCK THAT     Hey you... yea you.  Go fuck yourself.  In the midst of fucking yourself, I'm sure you can dig up a Kenneth Cole Reaction footwear thread collecting dust in this forum somewhere.  They have shoes that are shaped perfectly to fit directly into your style-less asshole.   :awaitingban:
  Yep.  I ordered 3 mediums when I bought a couple pairs in Boston last year.  Ended up returning them because they were significantly larger than the medium splits.  10D, medium splits fit perfect.
  I didn't have the time today to confirm which was which lol.  That cappucino, ugh... unreal.  Surprisingly I have almost the same shoe, Cole Haan 3 eyelit chukka, same color as the cappuccino, obviously calf leather... but man they shine up so nice.  $88 at the Rack, I will have these for as long as possible thats for certain.   I had 2 pairs of cappuccino shoes for sale, and after a nice polish with saphir reno, man do those things look unreal.  If the strands come out...
  Since I have blue Neumoks, I would get the purple before the blue.  Honestly, you would be surprised how awesome they would look at night.  Jeans with a button down/sports coat, I feel would be the best way to pull those off.  Other than that, I would wear them on a casual day in the office with the appropriate outfit, but I would also wear them with a few different pairs of casual pants that I have... gray/slate colored pants.    I almost purchased a pair of Cole Haans...
  Ya that pic was from a while ago.  Honestly, I know they are "Cole Haan" like but there are a few I would wear all day long.  The blue/purple suede strands are a great casual shoe.  I don't understand what everyone has an issue with, last year someone posted a pic of (almost) the same shoe, a blue Alden suede wingtip with a very light natural sole.  Perfect casual shoe for spring/summer and I think they could be dressed up a little more than you would expect as...
  Well its well known around here that the cap on most of their shoes are a bit pushed forward, more than the majority's personal liking.  For me, I think the Park Ave is the most forgiving, but something like the 5th Ave is just out of the question, it looks terrible IMO.   So i'm not trying to debate, but coming from your exact position 3 months ago, I ventured out and found an amazing pair of black cap toes, Magnanni Mateo.  No brogueing, which I don't think looks...
Does anyone have AE golf shoes?  Any feedback?   My bday is in April and i'm thinking about putting AE GC's on the list that way I can get a pair.  I know I don't need them, however I really don't have much else from AE i want at the moment, and it will be a pretty cool "extra" to have for golf.    I am thinking between the Medalist and the Double Eagle.  Both are sharp looking, I prefer the Medalist (white/brown) however the brown Double Eagles might be a better...
  I basically shake the jar up a little bit and i use whatever sticks to the cap, lightly dip the AE dauber in that, and do the entire shoe in about 5 sections.  First I start with the cap, then the vamp, sides, and finally the back.  Maybe my inventory level is a little off and i have more than i thought, but i know i don't use much at all.  i'll inspect once i get home and see what is left.    I know using the dauber uses a little more as well.  I had probably 1/4...
  Oh no, its definitely worth it.  I just went through 3/4 of the jar in 2 months haha.  Granted, I used it on two shell pairs I sold, and I did my shell strands a couple times to get the original polish off of them.  At the end of the day, the whole jar is probably good for 15-20 runs... so spending a little over $1 for each pair is still well well worth it IMO.   AE is a good back up
  Very very nice.  Are those burnished brown strands?  The pics are pretty dark, can't tell if they are cordovan or not, the shine looks great on them.