or Connect

Posts by jjr4884

And thats wehre they should all be thrown in.  That would be extremely literal.
  I doubt the white players are going to be golf shoes.  Suede made for shoes that will spend their time on grass would be dumb, leather or mesh if I had to guess.  I think they will look the part and be dedicated designed golf shoe.   The reason I think they are going to be all rubber sole and cleat, all one piece... is just because the description says you can wear these on or off the course.  Typical golf cleats with the circular soft spikes aren't meant for walking on...
  Those look great.  Funny you mention it, i'm wearing the bourbons today with the orange laces.  Green laces will be worn tomorrow for my participation in "wear something green" for St. Patty's day.     I'm wondering what the soles are going to be like.  They say you can wear these on and off the course, so my guess is they aren't going to be spiked soles?  idk...
I call upon you AE enthusiasts to try and see the new golf shoe styles that are coming out.  Can't wait until March 28th haha.
  Maybe I was being a bit skeptical, but the recrafted sole as well felt much harder than the normal soles.  I received my bourbons the day before my recrafted strands, and could have sworn the soles were rock hard compared to the bourbons.  Maybe my mind is getting the best of me.   One issue I will have going forward, they better be able to re-sole my cordovan strands with JR.  I dont' care if I have to pay a premium... In fact I am going to email them to see if that is...
  Nice.  I returned a pair of cappuccino in 10.5B back a couple months ago, was curious to see what you got since I know there aren't many left.
  My bourbons strands came with the new heel, and my recrafted walnut strands.    You know what I did notice.... see the little pattern/design along the inside perimeter of the stitching?  My recrafted strands didn't come with that, they are completely flat, no design.  Hmmm...
  What size and color are those McGraws?  pics?

I love them, however I do wish the stitching and the suede matched closer, preferably lighten the suede a tad, they look black almost.  Honestly I like the purple better, however the navy is much more practical.  I will ahve a pair at some point before the summer.     I can't stand when people (and companies, not you lol) use the word cordovan to describe the color.  Its burgundy, or merlot per AE.