or Connect

Posts by jjr4884

i sent him a message lol
  ya, those do not look like cordovans at all...   almost any shoe can be made in cordovan, however it is the normal price of their cordovan line up, plus another $125 on top of that.  i'm not saying that its not possible, but if this seller knew a damn about shoes, i'm sure he would say something in the description about the leather being "Horween" or "genuine shell cordovan"...  A lot of people think/reference the term "Cordovan" as a color, which couldn't possibly be...
  Merlot McAllisters are beautiful, I love mine and I get compliments on them all day.  They are just as versatile, if not more, than a black shoe.   As far as black, go with the Park Ave.  It is plain, classic, and looks the best for their cap toes.  The cap on the 5th Ave is way too short for my taste, as well as many others.  Try them on and I'm sure you will agree...  Strands in black, IMO, do the shoe absolutely no justice.  Black shoes in general don't look that...
  A last is the "shape" used to mold the form of the upper.  Read here, this is a basic understanding.  Different shoes have different lasts, so they will fit differently according to length and width.  If you go do allenedmonds.com and click on "Shoes" at the top left, it will also give you the ability to see what shoes are made in each last.  Click on "Shoes" and thats it, don't worry about the drop down box, then along the contents on the left, you will scroll down and...
  Who makes them?  I am trying to find them online on their website but i'm coming up with nothing...
  great deal, i'd hop all over those Neumoras in brown all day long   i'm sure its been posted many times in this thread lol... but ya, great video.  another awesome video is the longer one from Horween that was on their website, but it seems to be taken down, i was looking for it a couple weeks ago and couldn't find it... lemme check
  Yep... i have a pair that i've been wearing once a week for 4-5 years now, and they still look great.  Express mind you... ha
Great look, although I think a little strong for a pre-Labor Day combo. Thats my go-to fall/winter look.
yes, i am well aware of how nice #8 looks in shell, and how there isn't one color (besides walnut, maybe...) that looks better in calf than shell   gorgeous pics
  Glad I could be of assistance :D   I would have taken a pic of mine yesterday, but it was POURING raining out, they got all wet, i got all pissed, and thats that....