or Connect

Posts by jjr4884

So were these the last pair of seconds available roughly in February that they sold for $299 as a special? Got it. Thanks.
When were these purchased?  Did you get them from the shoe bank?
 I just got a pair of Daltons and they are my 9th pair of AE's... take that as a hint of when you really want to spend that kind of money on dress boots. It safe to say that your 1st pair should be a pair that you can use during many occasions and throughout the entire year, which, you can with the strands.Their walnut strand is one of their flagship models and colors. You can wear them with pajamas and they will still look good. I highly suggest you go with the Strands...
I appreciate my AE cordovan strands. Now this post is relevent to the thread topic. So for $12.95 amazon offers a deer bone. 1 review mentioned it was used for shell cordovan so I ordered it. Might need some sanding to get nice and smooth, but i'm ok with that. http://www.amazon.com/Deer-Leg-Bone/dp/B00C3KU3J8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391021534&sr=8-1&keywords=deer+bone If anyone has extensive knowledge of this, is there any major differences between orgering a...
While I love all my shoes, once I hit like.... 8... it started getting less exciting.  I have like 12 shoes in rotation i have to polish, i'm so pissed right now.
 I'll go back to Steve Madden and Kenneth Cole Reaction if that is the case.  And Aldo.  And Hugo Boss.  And Aldo again.
glad i'm not the only one, this is the first place i checked when I couldn't find them anywhere on the website until then, deep breathes, everything will be ok.... i'm trying to remain calm myself
 If you are talking about the Newbury St store, i can assure you the strands on the shelf are the brown you see on the website now.  I know, hard to believe right?  Those poor shoes have been sitting out for about two years now and they look more faded and helpless each time I walk in there.  Those were brown.  When I got mine, I noticed they were a bit darker than those and darker that the website's pic as well.  Still a gorgeous color, but ya... those shows have had...
definitely looking for a quote on shell macneil's, 10D   thank you
    If that is AE, that has to be a shoe that is either on the 0, 3, or 8 last by looking at that toebox....  I don't know the model name, however it can very well be an older shoe that is discontinued.  Regardless, if you want this shoe, your best bet is getting the Strand in bourbon color.  They have brown as well, but the bourbon is really nice and have a very warm tone to it compared to the...