or Connect

Posts by FillW

I enjoy seeing your bowties. Keep posting your bowtie pics.
  They look good to me.   I like the "Faded Glory" jeans from Wal-Mart.  BTW- the jacket is awesome!
   I agree.  Cool looking jacket but I wouldn't wear it with that waistcoat (that's just me, though).
    Stitch and SB are both solid.     I was thinking the same thing. I tried on a couple of sport coats this summer that I loved but the lapels were bowing and they were a bit too tight like this one looks to me. That's why I don't buy anything I can't try on first (won't buy online).
 Another poster who has been missing is Threadbearer. He stopped posting before last Thanksgiving.
    I was stationed at Darmstadt for two years. I had a blast the whole time (except for some Army stuff). I went all over Europe whenever I had a chance and learned skiing. I skiid the Swiss and Austrian Alps but my favorite place was the Garmish resort in southern Germany (think that's what it was called). I liked Frankfurt with the cool music clubs and Christmas market in December. Only went to Munich once but just drove through. I also liked going to the French and...
 This is from an old post of NiiDawg's but I just got a jacket that's the same color and looks a lot like it. Do you think it would look better with light tan trousers? Or maybe some light blue jeans instead of these dark blue jeans?  BTW- I like the Uber-cheap Wal-Mart jeans better than the expensive Levis. They fit me better and I think they look great!
  I really dig the tie, Crusty!
  The Macy's P Diddy line of men's wear...
  I'll try to make the next one. I'll bring a camcorder (getting a nice one for my 20th anniversary in my company) to document it.  Wish I could go to the SF one. Take lots of pics and post them.