or Connect

Posts by FillW

HF: So this style of dressing is opposed to a 3 piece suit with the vest and sport jacket, eh? I never really noticed many people doing that before. I like it though. May try it myself.
  I quit cigs about 19 years ago so good job! Terrible waste of money those cigarettes!  I quit alcohol over a month ago. That was quite a bit harder for me.
  Just think if I would've shown up!     I thought the guys looked pretty snazzy. I think a future DC meet-up has potential of being one of the best yet.  Food for thought though: A Baltimore Meet-up would be easier parking and traffic-wise, just saying. The rush hour traffic around DC is horrendous.
  I rented a car this weekend cause I went on a long trip to go fishing at Cape Cod, Mass. I slept when I got back and the car was parked outside my window. At about 4:30 in the morning I hear some car's horn blaring and see lights flashing in the window. I thought to myself "I hope whoever owns that car turns those things off". After a minute I sit up and look out the window and see that it's the car I rented doing that. The key with the alarm button is sitting on a night...
 I found an awesome Harris Tweed jacket yesterday at a local Goodwill for nine bucks. I think it fits me perfectly! I may have to get the sleeves altered a bit but otherwise it fits nicely. It smelled kind of stale but I'm also getting it drycleaned this week. It may be a candidate for the "Fabrique" treatment too. I put it in the freezer overnight to get rid of any critters that may have been in the fabric.    It's a dark brown tweed with a subtle windowpane pattern in...
  I have some white shirts with stripes on them that I think would look good and as he said, a white BD would work also. I need to get it back from the tailor so I can try out different things with it.  It is a little heavy so i'll also have to wait until it cools down more.  Maybe you can post pics with yours so you can give us all ideas.
  Good question. I'll probably wear it with jeans mostly.    I think a lot of shirts I have will go good with it.
  I thrifted a black one last spring and I need to get it altered a little so I can wear it.
  Hate to tell you this, HF but it's Thursday...  
  Awesome photo and great fit! I stayed in Vienna one weekend when I was stationed in Germany. Little did I know it might have been the only time in my life I could visit the place.