or Connect

Posts by esox

good that i keep the important things in my closet. forgot it but found it again.   yy fw 98/99      
somebody can send me am pm or a link how to post multiple pics or best multiple spoiler pics? i dont get it.
i found some old catalogues of yohji. at this time he was more generous with advertising stuff. this year i have seen nothing at the flagship store in tokyo. :-(   yy fw 98/99 yy fw 99/00 yy spring 99 yy spring 2000 y's for men 2000   i dont no if there are already posted. if someone is interested i could take some pics.
i have a lot of just dry cleaning items and i wash them all. (except jackets and suits of course) but there is no guarantee that it will survive but only one item does not in all the years. it was a 100% cotton shirt with wrinkles. the wrinkles went away and the fabric becomes brittle after washing a view times.   but for all stuff is important wash gentle and cold or max 30 degrees and if you use a washing machine without or very little spinning (hope this is the right...
really want that in size 4. any idea what season this was?
    one jacket is here to find. if someone is interested. :-)   http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h162681873
thx for the info. i will try it out with a cheaper item. lets see. i never bought something like this online.
jimu on rakuten has some nice stuff but not that cheap i would say.   do you know some place where some can see better pictures of the cloth because on rakuten and yahoo the pics are mostly horrible, small  and you hardly can see what you wanna buy.
does anybody know for what the line costume d'homme from yohji stands? i think i remember me of beeing at the flagship store in london years ago and seeing some of the pinstripe suits. they were really expensive. thougt its something for the unconventional stock broker with loads of money. :-)   is it the more "classic" looking and fitting line?
i tried on some cs jackets and as some others said they are quit true to size. i am 6' 2 and 88 kg and 52 or 54 was ok but fitted in shoulders.   i think not everything (every season) is oversized cuted. i saw a lot of pieces that were slim cutted as well. especially y's stuff. but even this year very nice jersey jackets were slim cutted so they dont fitted me even in a 4. if i would buy bigger the sleves are on my knees. :-)   past seasons are more oversized....