or Connect

Posts by esox

its hard to say because it depends a lot of what piece you want. some are bigger some not. for example i have a more recent y's suit in size 5 and it fits like a small 4 but also have some older pieces in size 2 or 3 that fits me. for my opinion stuff made 10 years ago or older are more oversized than more recent stuff.   for newer stuff i would size up in y's.
something for the real yohji fan.   http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g118322799
yohji yamamoto y's 50% linen 50% ramie jacket   lining 50% cotton 50% silk.   brand new. never worn, because its to small for me.   regular size 3 fit.   asking € 160.- plus shipping.
  but where to find? i like the wide cut beige jeans. so if the price is not too high.......
even more flowers.   http://www.yoox.com/item.asp/dept/men/tskay/B84CE7A2/cod10/36309133JU/sts/sr_men80
Originally Posted by kgfan5  does anyone have any inputs on y's red label? i think this is a japan line? hows the quality compare to yyph ?     i have a maybe 10 years old long silk jacket and trousers with red y's label and they are still fine. very good quality.  
i dont have any jackets but ss12 jersey trousers and they are fine until now. i wore them about 10 times. i have 1 ramie shirt. its about 6 years old and i wore it a lot. still look new. i have no doubt that a jacket wont look good. but if you buy online be careful because all the jersey jackets of ss12 i tried on were pretty slim fited. so  unfortunately they did not fit me.
glad you guys liked the pics.   ivwri: if you like i can give you a download link for the full size pics of the last 2 posts. just postet smaller ones because it took ages to upload full size pics.   just bought one jacket and one suit online. both older stuff.  first time for me buying online. lets see whether i am a lucky guy or not.   i like the striped jacket and the trousers of ln-cc and of course the wide drawstring pants. but the price!
and the last one i have   ys 2000 realy cool stuff. :-)  
yy 2000