or Connect

Posts by esox

i like both the more casual look and the rugged military look. price is not the important point as long as they really fit me well.   i tried dr martens on yesterday but the model i tried on was too tight. but i liked the look. unfortunately they are not that easy to get where i live. just 1 model available. i have about 7 pair y3s and they are the shoes i wear most when i wear yohji but i like this military rugged look too.   i will try out the moma shoes. i like the...
do anybody know nice shoes to wear with yohji with a wider fit? most of the shoes i like are to tight for me. the insoles should be removable because i need special ones.   i tried some redwings but my feets will die until they fit me well. they are just too stiff. any ideas?
very nice miyake trouser. color is a bit darker as it appear on the pictures. waist is about 80 cm and length 101 cm. 6 cm more fabric inside the legs.   buyer pays paypal fees and shipping.
i am tall like you but with a bit more weight. about 170 lbs and yohji stuff fitted me best when i was slim like you. now lots of the stuff is a bit tight for me. :-) try it on. size 3 or 4 must fit you perfect.
  exactly! i think that most of the models he use are very thin or he make some bigger items for the show. maybe possible.   but pictures can be very missleading. its very hard to judge the height and size of a model from a picture.
    you are right. chest is not the big problem but i think that most of the yohji stuff should not fit like a bespoke suit so shoulder size is important. all of the ss12 jackets i tryed on were small fit. espacially the soft fleecy cotton ones i liked and all of the cubism stuff. they just did not fit me even in size 4 (if available). they looked on me like a thight bespoke suit. i bought than a trouser made of this cotton in size 4. this was true to size. funny.
i am 190 cm tall and chest is 103 cm.  sorry i always forget how to convert to inch or whatever you use with " or ' i am a metric guy.
    yes unfortunately its to small for me. just on shoulders not on length. (to much gym) :-)   they are quit small. even a bit smaller than a normal 3 i think.   the t-shirts and the vest fit me. not loose but ok and they are size 3
        thanx. if the y! buys would ever fit me well........ yes but i have to b(uy)e carefull because some items did not fit me. (the blue ss12 shirt i try to sell for example) just a bit too small.   but its nice to get it at a cheaper price compared to the stores.   its not the very long shirt. i have seen the extra long shirt just in red but wanted to get a more quieter color.
my first purchases of y! i am satisfied with. nothing special just shirts and a vest but i really like the patterns of  ss12.