or Connect

Posts by esox

bene. after paying 32% of taxes you dont want it. ;-) for europeans they have really good prices now.
do somebody know the fit of this item?   it looks a bit on the smaller side.   http://www.ikkon.com/double-front-jacket.html   i am a bit cautious because many ss 12 items did not fit me even in size 4 and the items are final sale.   thanx in advance.
i think it all depends on what somebody want.   if you want a black tee that not many ppl own - even when it looks like a normal tee - then you have to pay 400.- for a "normal" tee. i own several tees of yyph and miyake and yes, its good quality but not better than the normal tees i wear from an italian company and they cost 70.- euro.   printed tees are a different cup of tea.
Yohji Yamamoto Y's black Leather Jacket   have some signs of wear but color can easily be freshed up.   its a true size L   Shoulder 55 cm   Width 64 cm   i am 6' 4" and it fits me nicely. perfect for layering with a jacket.
sorry, sorry. its not the runway trouser! its just a similar look.   i think yohji meant it to cuff it because about 30 cm are cupro and the rest is cotton lining!   the shirt is not a bad idea but its too small for me. :-(
understated. hmmm. i dont know. i think not for me  because normaly i just wear black.    thanx sha. i see it also with a dark blue tee.   yes its a shame that the ss12 tee dont fit me. its just a tad too short. i really like the pattern.   btw. the trouser is size 4. or did you mean the shirt?   its size 3  
recently i bought a trouser at y! and got something i wouldnt buy but because of the bad y! pics...   it fits me very good. a bit oversize and i like the cut and fit but the color!   its like a thicker shirt fabric. fully lined. it says ss 10.   the only option i see is wearing it with a wide t-shirt like the guy on the runway or dying the trouser blue. but it would be a bit of a...
Yohji Yamamoto cropped Trouser SS12 sz 3   for me a bit to short. ( i dont like that cropped trousers)   it will fit every real 3 or 4 and even 2 in yohji universe.   http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r94809821   waist about 88cm length about 86 cm
Dolce & Gabbana Gold Shirt size 42 or 16,5.   very well made.   worn just once about 2 hours.   like new.   87% cotton 13% silk   bought it at the flagship for about € 300.-
cool that you like the trouser. fit you great. :-) wanted to ask today wheter you got it or not. @ david. i have one y's wool gab trouser with pressed line and i bought it new like that.