or Connect

Posts by tes1388

Do you know are these sanforized (ie can I get the waist to shrink a bit with a good soak)?
Yeah, it seems odd. On the kickstarter page they say to order up 1 but if its going to stretch ~1 that doesn't really make sense. What is the return policy?
Thanks a lot. How are most people going to go about sizing? On the kickstarter page it says to go up one size but in the comments section they say that the denim will stretch ~1in at the waist...thoughts? Also how does the return policy work?
It seems that the weargustin.com website is down. Does anyone have a link to the fit guide that works? Also between THE STANDARD and THE HEAVY JAPAN, which one is darker?
1st post on styleforum! 24y/o finally getting my act together in terms of style so please forgive the lingo (and lack thereof) and help a young guy out. I had a few suits made from Crown Tailors (Bangkok) while they were in the U.S. They sent me the 1st one and told me to give them feedback before they make the others. Overall I think the jacket is too boxy/wide. I'm looking for a more slim/modern fit b/c I'm young and figure what the hell. I would like a more suppressed...
1st post on styleforum! 24y/o finally getting my act together in terms of style. Forgive the lingo (or lack thereof) and try to help a young guy out. I had a few suits made from Crown Tailors (Bangkok) while they were in the U.S.. They sent me the 1st one and told me to give them feedback on changes to make for the next. Overall I think the jacket is too boxy and wide. I would like a more slim/modern fit as I am young and figure what the hell. I think the jacket needs a...