Posts by Hype1234

Yup, esp Justin, he's the GOAT. I also appreciate how Neighbour has stayed true to their brand/aesthetic over the years, unliked other Vancouver shops like Roden which seems to tailor their buys to whatever the flavour of the week happens to be.
Get yourself some gifts cards then buy some gift cards w those gift cards!
20% off unionmade giftcards with GIFTCARD20 I've always been interested to know how the awkward gift card discounts play out at brick and mortar stores when buddy in front of you in line buys a gift card first before making his purchase.
Lol
I didn't comment on selection. However, two items i bought at first markdown during the last sale that didn't sell out were brought back in this time at prices that were roughly $200 CAD higher.
yup, Ssense sale is bunk this season haha. I think they learned from S/S when they marked stuff down generously and then subsequently raised sale prices.
Imma chime in on this one haha. I'm usually very minimalist when it comes to moisturizers/lotions. I've been using the Facial Fuel for a long time, because it's not oily and is perfect for the dryer winter months. I only just started using the whipped Creme de Corps soy milk & honey body butter and it's awesome. Not super thick like most body butters, and it has a really good smell, but it's not intoxicating or anything. They make a Creme de Corps lightweight body lotion...
Sometimes I can settle on just a piece of a Gitman shirt, but most of the time I indulge in the whole thing. You must have a lot of will power.
Add it! SF members need their Crooks & Castles fix RN.Also, 25% off at dutil denim with CYBER25
Honestly I wouldn't even try gambling on Hender sizing. Fit is so unique and varies across the different shoes. I fit a 4 in the AF1 and 5 in the Jordans. I even compared the sole on the 4 AF1 and the 5 Jordan and they were the same haha.Originally I was looking at the Vans. However, I was in-between sizes couldn't see myself wearing either of the two comfortably.I guess YMMV, but I'm happy I took my time to try a couple on before settling w the Jordan ones.