or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

edit
Selling my Red Wing 6" Iron Ranger in the Amber Harness colorway, size 9.5D US Price: $135 USD + Shipping (from BC, Canada) I wore these last winter, and I've decided that I should size down at least 1/2 size. They still have a ton of life in them. The oil resistant cork sole is still in very good shape, along with the leather. These have been used only on Vancouver city streets (no treks through dirt and mud). The upper looks a little more distressed than they...
Oliver People's Gregory Peck sunglassses. Too small for my face, but pretty cool. http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/barneys-new-york/men/?prefn1=designer&pagetype=designer&prefv1=Oliver%20Peoples
Up for sale is my Wings and Horns Waxed Mac in MEDIUM. I purchased this new from the SS 12 season. I only wore the jacket about 5 times, and It has mostly been sitting in my closet. Price: $115 USD (paypal fees included) + Shipping (from BC, Canada) There are a couple of things to note. I did have a tailor bring in the jacket in a tiny bit in the back around the midsection (less than an inch, just to make it less boxy). I really didn't see much of a difference in...
Is anyone still waiting for a filson from onward reserve that was on backstock during that gilt city deal? They said they'd be in in a couple weeks when I first ordered back at the start of June. Still hasn't shipped.
Decided to part ways with this one. Suede TOJ Bball Tan in stock 50. See my sig. Thanks!
Hard to let this go, but I'm selling my suede TOJ Bball in tan stock 50 SOLD***. Purchased from another member on here (he bought it new). It was too small on him and he only wore it 5-10 times. I didn't wear it once outside of the house from the time I purchased it in April (it was a hot summer). So, in summary, this thing is in great condition! Price: $365 USD (paypal fees included) + Shipping (from BC, Canada) I'm only selling the jacket because it doesn't fit...
Not worth it. Just buy them.
common projects size 45 http://www.yoox.com/ca/44298903TM/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=44298903TM&sizeId=15
me too