Posts by Hype1234

Pretty much what I was thinking. If you're going to question a price:quality ratio then the subject matter should be something like yeezy season 3.
Haha what marketing? I don't really see them trying to push their sweaters on anybody. Also not asking for a lot for a quality made in Scotland sweater. If that answers your question...
@shoewizz here's the issue...you've come off as very confrontational to this point and been something of a nuisance. Even if you were successful in cornering @jet here to any extent, it wouldn't defeat the fact that you've proven yourself to be rather small and petty. You should really stop.
YNOT makes some neat bags. Not really my steez, but a good quality bag w lifetime warranty. Made in Canada (prices in $CAD).  https://www.ynotmade.com/en/shop/?category=Duffel_Bags
Actually, check ssense right now. They have some on sale and you'd be able to scoop one at a good price with the Canadian dollar being in the toilet.
Roden gray in Vancouver went really big on them last season and it looks like they sold out mostly. Without even looking much, seems like End has them. I'm sure there are lots more.
No supreme. I'm out.Edit: On a more serious note though, have you checked out Larose caps? They make some nice ones, and many people really like the fit. On that note, I think fit is most important with caps, so I'm always concerned about ordering them since some store won't accept returns for hygienic reasons. Might wanna check out local shops where that is the case.
If you're suggesting they don't...they do.Achilles retro low fit a full size big for me in comparison to the original Achilles low.
Some CP x Geller Chelsea deals on therrrre. 
As the title says, I'd ideally like to just trade these for a white pair in great condition. I need size 42 and these are located in Vancouver Canada.  I've only worn them about 3 times for very short periods of time, and they come with laces, dust bag, box.  Thank you!