or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

Sorry, I totally posted the wrong belt. The one that I have is only 1.1". Definitely not concerned about the width. It is actually a bit darker than the one in the pic. This is more representative of what the belt color is. (and again, the shoes are tan grenson stanley and tan bucks)   @an acute style, it's actually pretty similar to the one in your avatar, aside from the different buckle.
Is the following belt ok with both of the shoes here, or is it necessary to match colors more. I'm not looking for perfection. The belt is cheap and what I'm looking for even if it might not be the best color combo.  
Harris Tweed tote on Unionmade Gilt sale is very nice.
sorry to post more questions, but I'm looking at placing an order and I'd like to know:   1. Is the Indy 405 the "original model" of the indy boot, and is there any difference from the 403 aside from the leathers used (ie, same fit and last)? 2. Is there any reason why need supply wouldn't state "made in USA" on their product pages like they do for Wolverine? I'm pretty new to Alden, but I'm also quite positive that their products are ONLY made in the USA. Thank...
answered
edit
Selling my Red Wing 6" Iron Ranger in the Amber Harness colorway, size 9.5D US Price: $135 USD + Shipping (from BC, Canada) I wore these last winter, and I've decided that I should size down at least 1/2 size. They still have a ton of life in them. The oil resistant cork sole is still in very good shape, along with the leather. These have been used only on Vancouver city streets (no treks through dirt and mud). The upper looks a little more distressed than they...
Oliver People's Gregory Peck sunglassses. Too small for my face, but pretty cool. http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/barneys-new-york/men/?prefn1=designer&pagetype=designer&prefv1=Oliver%20Peoples
Up for sale is my Wings and Horns Waxed Mac in MEDIUM. I purchased this new from the SS 12 season. I only wore the jacket about 5 times, and It has mostly been sitting in my closet. Price: $115 USD (paypal fees included) + Shipping (from BC, Canada) There are a couple of things to note. I did have a tailor bring in the jacket in a tiny bit in the back around the midsection (less than an inch, just to make it less boxy). I really didn't see much of a difference in...
Is anyone still waiting for a filson from onward reserve that was on backstock during that gilt city deal? They said they'd be in in a couple weeks when I first ordered back at the start of June. Still hasn't shipped.