Posts by Hype1234

Anyone here invest in the cp leather goods (bags, wallets, etc.)? I just got ahold of one of the older backpack models in black and it is amazing. The newer ones are nice, but I don't like the Saffiano leather that's used on them (doesn't age as nicely), and the "common projects" name above the numbers is a bit uneccessary in my opinion. Hopefully they ditch the Saffiano for the next batch, because I wouldn't mind getting a black duffle to match.
I was being very generous with the amount of sarcasm in my post. I'm baffled at the last few pages of this thread.
This is really going to change how I buy my shoes from now on. Instead of going for a snug fit imma buy sneakers that are a bit long and have a little slip in the heal. That way I'll know they'll fit just right after I break them in. For all you guys that buy properly fitted shoes from the get-go...well....we will see who's laughing in 5 months.
...I'm not sure if stretching the shoe out more after breaking them in is going to make that heel lock in place. Haha, the logic just isn't there my friend.
http://www.laboratorioolfattivo.com/prodotto/daimiris/ Anyone have this daimaris? Tried it today and it's out of control. Edit: Totally marketed as a feminine scent now that I read up on it lol. Doesn't smell very feminine to me though. And couldn't care less anyways.
Do you receive monthly royalty cheques in the mail for being the inspiration behind Grumpy Cat?
No this thing I'm talking about was actually Woolrich brand.
Had a woolrich parka on really good sale at A&F a couple days ago. Must have sold out.
Ya the black kind of defeats the purpose in my opinion.
Haha there's been a select number of yeezy items that I've definitely been interested in when they hit sale. I also liked the duffle bag he made for season 1 despite the fact that it was imported.