Posts by Hype1234

Doesn't graduate store have an outlet section just filled with garb that never sold?
I've learned to buy pants that are the right length. Unless they are a very straight leg all the way through the calves (not typically what I lean towards). Otherwise you're looking at a hem and taper to get the aesthetic right, and that's like $35. 
Is Porter legit?
Lol it's either just the angle or his leg:foot ratio. Gotta buy the shoe to fit the foot, and it looks like it does. 
I'm looking for a pair of Ace in 28/32 unaltered. No grey or black washes, but PM me if you have some vintage washe or raws. Long shot, but figured I'd post.
O dang they finally stopped being generous and adjusting prices to values that clearly weren't recognized at check out. Whoddah thunk it.
TIL: what debossing is, how it is different from embossing, and why it would have been incorrect for me to resort to using "embossing" to characterize what's going on on a CP shoe, because it's clearly debossing.
Damn. Welp, guess I'll need to wait for an End coupon to come along. I'm assuming they won't have any general coupons until like March for some spring promo?
Does acne ever give out coupons?
http://www.fwrd.com/fw/mobile/DisplayProduct.jsp?aliasURL=product-common-projects-backpack-in-black/COMF-MA2&site=f&product=COMF-MA2It's that model. Less branding, nicer leather IMO. I'm in love.I specifically wanted the older model, so I'm happy I got a new one. Don't think I would have bought one of the new ones if it was my only option.