or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

When does steven alan typically have their sale? Or did I miss it? 
Haha it fits slightly slimmer on the chest. Might be a tad shorter as well. But again, of the two i tried on the sleeves kid of stuck out, the chest was more fitted and then it flared out a bit. It was not flattering.
The blue one in particular?
Again, pretty blurry pic, but Conroys shoulders are lined up perfectly. I understand that it's not possible to avoid the boxy look with this jacket, as it's cut like a  box.Edit: Seriously though, I'm no expert on the brand, so take the commentary with a grain of salt.
While the pictures are a bit blurry, it looks as though the shoulder point (where the arm piece attaches) is not actually aligning with his real shoulders when the thing is done up. Aside from intentionally oversized sweaters/tees, this is contrary to how pretty much any top should fit, let alone something from the Veilance line. Again this is just my opinion. Also, I'm not saying that sizing down would necessarily look better. It's possible that a smaller size would be...
Probably yes :( . In my opinion, the value-added of veillance in comparison to mainline comes from a) the sleek designs/colors, b) the domestic/Canadian manufacturing and c) the fact that it fits like a glove if you get the size right. My jacket fits much like the pic below. Can still toss a light puffer under and that's perfect for me. However, when you start making room for additional layering you sacrifice the aesthetics of the jacket in a big way.
Please let me know what tees/sweaters you have for sale in size 1/small that is in BN or similar condition. Right now I'm not interested in anything "villain" or "cropped" or any pocket tees, and I'm also not looking for blues or maroon (I figured I'd be particular so no one wastes time messaging). Shipping would be to Vancouver Canada. Thank you!  
Same thing I was wondering haha. I would have even added green in the potential mix of colours.
If you've ever had the delight of opening a fresh box of zespa sneakers, you'll know that it smells like cocoa butter inside.
haha! i was like "hey pretty dope outfit brother...scroll, scroll, scroll...wait what the f...?"