or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

Border services worldwide have better things to do than browse the styleforum sale alert thread to see which retailers are marking down product man haha. I think you're a little paranoid.
IIRC the classic colorways of cp Achilles at ssense didn't go on sale initially, and when they did it was like 20% and they got cleared out quickly. Somehow that company moves product like crazy without discounting.
I am confused. They were 40% off on the corner and you were aware when they hit sale. Are you looking for a better deal than that?
When you started asking about black mid CPs I didn't even want them. After seeing so many of your posts looking for deals (which there have been several), I started to consider them. Last week I bought them from the corner. That's how long this has dragged on for. Just buy some...for the love of God.
Extra 30% off sale that is
Ha nice. Not my style, but that was a great price.
I'm pretty sure someone bought the louis w x apc white sleeve leather before the code expired. congratulations.
again with the ties
As title says, I'm looking to trade this for a Filson briefcase/computer bag or sell it. I'd also be interested in making a deal on a Mismo briefcase.  I got it last year and rarely use it anymore (since I also have the backpack and duffle). It is a used bag, but the canvas is still quite stiff and it deserves to get more use.   One of the pictures is a stock pic from the internet, the others are mine.   Shipping is not included in the price. Ships from Vancouver...
As title says, I'm looking to trade this for a Filson briefcase/computer bag or sell it. I'd also be interested in making a deal on a Mismo briefcase. I got it last year and rarely use it anymore (since I also have the backpack and duffle). It is a used bag, but the canvas is still quite stiff and it deserves to get more use. One of the pictures is a stock pic from the internet, the others are mine. Shipping is not included in the price. Ships from Vancouver Canada and...