or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

Has anyone on here capitalized on the PayPal free returns policy? I think you need to get an invite to the offer, but it covers your return costs for up to something like $30. I definitely would make use of it during sales season especially for shops overseas, but I'm interested to know if it's a big deal to submit a claim or if it's a relatively simple process. 
Sacai x Hender Scheme collab did NOT perform well this retail season haha. Would be interested to know how many of the boots/sandals actually sold at full retail.
Take 25% off of seasonal items over at Supply & Advise. Now those bros know customer service. 
Wasn't really referencing their handling of sales season commotion. Also, given that "sales season" has become an almost year-round event, I don't think any retailer can really rest on that excuse. 
Haven has the worst customer service of all time. Like Le Rayon Frais style customer service. Spend lots of money, spend little, doesn't matter.
Looks like they got some new band of outsiders. Oh wait...
That white Ervell parka and the Kanye fur bomber (only Kanye item I could actually wear) are both nice pieces at Opening Ceremony. 
Haha from what site? That's almost as bad as some US shops that restrict Canada Goose from coming back to Canada because of the "exotic" fur content.
Navy suede bomber. Haha I must have seen those Rick Owens sneakers in full size run right before everyone caught wind. Stupid sneakers before I knew they were still coveted, stupid sneakers after.
Weren't people pooping their pants over these Rick Owens sneakers like a year ago? Why are they still available? http://www.mrporter.com/en-ca/mens/rick_owens/panelled-leather-high-top-sneakers/565483?ppv=2