or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

As title says, I'm looking to trade this for a Filson briefcase/computer bag or sell it. I'd also be interested in making a deal on a Mismo briefcase. I got it last year and rarely use it anymore (since I also have the backpack and duffle). It is a used bag, but the canvas is still quite stiff and it deserves to get more use. One of the pictures is a stock pic from the internet, the others are mine. Shipping is not included in the price. Ships from Vancouver Canada and...
>
Haha but you've been asking about CP sales for the last 2 months
I almost bought barbour commander or a belstaff roadmaster earlier this year, but was turned off when I realized both are outsourced.
You having the same issues when doing it up as me? I had the exact same thoughts. Looks really nice undone with a tee under, but I wanted it to be a little more versatile than that. Even with oxfords under it was a little tight.
it was too relaxed and longer than i would like. this one fits me much better, but i'm just debating whether it's too small or not.
Alright, I have some bathroom pics and I'm looking for opinions (sorry for taking up room, I didn't know how to do the spoiler thing for pics). For me, this 48 fits much better than the baggier 50 I had. It's very snug, but I suppose that's what I was looking for. Looks just fine undone, but a little tight when done up (at least this is what I'm thinking). What do you think? I just received it and contemplating getting rid of it after trying it on a couple times, but I...
I have a TOJ Bball size 50 in awesome condition. I'd like to trade it for a size 48, but I might have to sell it given how hard these are to come by. Only a tiny bit of darkening around the inside near the bottom buttons (barely visible in the pictures) Measurements (basically spot on with TOJ's stock 50 measurements): P2P = about 21.7 inches Front length (bottom of collar down) = about 24.5 inches Back length (bottom of collar down) = about 26.5 inches Extra shipping...
Gone
Up for sale are 2 pairs (navy now sold, tan still available) Wing and Horns Westpoint Chinos in size 29. I picked these up from Roden Gray last year. Both have been well taken care, always folded nicely in the closet. I believe both were only washed once. Only selling because they don't fit me quite how I'd like them to. Fit pictures are from needsupply. There is a little wear around the belt loop on both (the navy a little moreso). the tan have a crotch button that fell...