or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

Size 29 in this exact jean is all that I'm looking for. Thanks though.
If anyone has a pair of these (size 29 and same fabric/color), please let me know. The wash I'm looking for is "raw indigo". Shipping would be to Canada. Thank you!
Up for sale is an S.N.S Herning Fisherman Full-Zip in concrete mix, size medium. PRICE DROP: $190 USD > $170 USD (BUY ME!)  I grabbed this a while ago, tried it out and it just wasn't my style so it just sat in my closet. Needs to go to a new home and get some good wear. Great quality sweater, and note that this one was knitted in Denmark (they've outsourced the recent season to Latvia).  Ships from Canada and I ONLY SHIP TO CANADA AND CONUS Shipping to Canada - add...
Up for sale is an S.N.S Herning Fisherman Full-Zip in concrete mix, size medium. PRICE DROP: $190 USD > $170 USD (BUY ME!)  I grabbed this a while ago, tried it out and it just wasn't my style so it just sat in my closet. Needs to go to a new home and get some good wear. Great quality sweater, and note that this one was knitted in Denmark (they've outsourced the recent season to Latvia).  Ships from Canada and I ONLY SHIP TO CANADA AND CONUS Shipping to Canada - add...
This criticism of Canada Goose is about 4 yrs old. I'm surprised this article was published in 2015. The brand is what it is, and many people do buy them for utilitarian purposes as opposed to a "fluffy status symbol". They are well made jackets, and while I don't own one, if I lived somewhere that got more snow it would be a no-brainer for the really ugly days. 
In my opinion it takes the fun out of it, and probably doesn't increase your chances any to give everyone an alert at the same time.
Where to find sales on Dick Owens with the new crotch cut-outs?
Can anyone here comment on the shine of the oxford shirts and whether this goes away with time? I used to own the grey and the white, but ended up selling both before really washing them to any extent.  I'm not sure if this is a matter of the weave or something, but I definitely prefer a more matte finish (like you'd find on a Band of Outsiders or most Wolf v Goat). 
When the angels win the pennant 1286177145_005.gif
Email them and ask. You should probably check if they deduct Canadian VAT too.