or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

I like shoes to fit snug and I wear 42 CP, 42.5 in the classic GATs. I'd suggest the 42 as well. Not sure about birdpoop/plastered fits and how they might differ. 
A 10.5 should grab these cool vans-lookin wings and horns x haven sneakers. I was thinking of buying them earlier, but after some Vancouver rain they would probably look like butt.
Is this a long sleeve mercer? Is there an oak washed curve u-neck? I'm trying to figure out what the shirt under the kake is. 
Some pretty great deals on EG stuff and Feit. Especially with the $CAD. 
When does steven alan typically have their sale? Or did I miss it? 
Haha it fits slightly slimmer on the chest. Might be a tad shorter as well. But again, of the two i tried on the sleeves kid of stuck out, the chest was more fitted and then it flared out a bit. It was not flattering.
The blue one in particular?
Again, pretty blurry pic, but Conroys shoulders are lined up perfectly. I understand that it's not possible to avoid the boxy look with this jacket, as it's cut like a  box.Edit: Seriously though, I'm no expert on the brand, so take the commentary with a grain of salt.
While the pictures are a bit blurry, it looks as though the shoulder point (where the arm piece attaches) is not actually aligning with his real shoulders when the thing is done up. Aside from intentionally oversized sweaters/tees, this is contrary to how pretty much any top should fit, let alone something from the Veilance line. Again this is just my opinion. Also, I'm not saying that sizing down would necessarily look better. It's possible that a smaller size would be...
Probably yes :( . In my opinion, the value-added of veillance in comparison to mainline comes from a) the sleek designs/colors, b) the domestic/Canadian manufacturing and c) the fact that it fits like a glove if you get the size right. My jacket fits much like the pic below. Can still toss a light puffer under and that's perfect for me. However, when you start making room for additional layering you sacrifice the aesthetics of the jacket in a big way.