or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

Up for sale are my McNairy Derby's in tan suede size 9 (8 UK) that I bought from Porter. These are in very good condition, and I've only worn them on about 3 occasions. They've been kept in dust bags with shoe trees in.  Even the red brick rubber sole is in great shape. Porter link here (shows color quite well): http://www.mrporter.com/en-ca/mens/mark_mcnairy/contrast-sole-suede-derby-shoes/413441 I'm only getting rid of them because I need a half size bigger, so I'm...
Looking to buy this exact shoe in size 9.5 US (8.5 UK). I have a pair, but recently decided they are a half size small. Looking for a pair in very good condition. Shipping is to Canada. Thank you!  
I caught the sale right when it posted and there was lots of good staples left. But then I was like nah I'm gonna go with the slp roller skates. Did I do it wrong?
Hell no
Thanks, ya acne is actually in the candidates for jeans to try out. I haven't come across a raw pair with no elastine at local shops yet though.
Good observation, I'm 99% certain you're right. I've seen most of it in-store before, including stuff that never went on Roden's site, in the same sizes (like the gitman "jean pocket" shirt that was on grailed direct before).
Hi everyone, I need some help finding a nice pair of denim that is similar to the Nudie Thinn Finn in 100% cotton. A few years ago I used to wear Nudie thinn finn dry broken twill all of the time, mainly because they were nice and light, they wore in nicely, and they were both skinny and tapered at the calves. However, I decided I was getting too old for the big pockets and yellow weft, and wanted a more minimalist look. The best pair I've been able to find is the wings...
Please delete thread
Rooneyshop has the worst customer service I've come across.
Someone is flipping barbours on grailed now