or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

Sometimes retailers put a time constraint on it to prevent stacking when they mark things down, i.e. they might stop giving out 10% sign up 2 days before they run their sale. Not saying that's the case here, but there's often a justification.
Slimmer arms and high armholes are to be expected with designer clothing, and if you have the right build for it the aesthetic is much better. I get that sometimes it sucks if you hit the gym and/or have larger arms naturally, but you can't fault them for not cutting their shirts like the Gap.
I agree. Has to be the grungiest sweater I've ever seen. The black contrast doesn't help.
Item I was looking at was 20% less prior to this sale
Wow plz ban Lee
Buttons can make or break a shirt sometimes, and you only realize it when you run into bad ones.
Wouldn't exactly call it an "elaborate scheme". Also, If you reflect on the type of financial situation/state of mind you'd have to be in before getting into the fragrance resale game, I think you'd agree that they are sad people and it's ok to let them win this one.
Hold the phone everyone!! Is that long blonde hair JE model the same du from the Selena Gomez "hands to myself" vid???
I recently tried on the kake and I love the oversized fit and the look of the thing, but I wish it was longer. I get that you're supposed to layer under in order to achieve the full "JE look", but I don't like the idea that I always have to be wearing some long layering tee  under in order for it to work. I wish there was something like an oversized Baseline out there.