or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

Where to find sales on Dick Owens with the new crotch cut-outs?
Can anyone here comment on the shine of the oxford shirts and whether this goes away with time? I used to own the grey and the white, but ended up selling both before really washing them to any extent.  I'm not sure if this is a matter of the weave or something, but I definitely prefer a more matte finish (like you'd find on a Band of Outsiders or most Wolf v Goat). 
When the angels win the pennant 1286177145_005.gif
Email them and ask. You should probably check if they deduct Canadian VAT too.
Up for sale is a size 3, BNWT Band of Outsiders Light Blue Oxford. Amazing quality shirt, made in USA. Brand new with tags, and only tried on once (it is a tiny bit big). I'd attach photos of the actual shirt, but it's literally brand new and the same shirt on ssense (where it's selling for $295 CAD before tax) and the band of outsiders website (where it's selling for $235 USD before tax). Note that size 3 is sold out at both of these retailers. -Fits like most BoO...
Gilt has a good sale on tonight for what to wear to an outdoor BBQ. Short sleeve button-ups, polos, florals. Great stuff, timely sale.
Please let me know what you have available. Shipping is to Vancouver, Canada. Only looking for those tagged size 3 made in USA (I've experienced some difference in fit in the past). Thank you!
nvm
watch out for the Canadian VAT!