or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

That white Ervell parka and the Kanye fur bomber (only Kanye item I could actually wear) are both nice pieces at Opening Ceremony. 
Haha from what site? That's almost as bad as some US shops that restrict Canada Goose from coming back to Canada because of the "exotic" fur content.
Navy suede bomber. Haha I must have seen those Rick Owens sneakers in full size run right before everyone caught wind. Stupid sneakers before I knew they were still coveted, stupid sneakers after.
Weren't people pooping their pants over these Rick Owens sneakers like a year ago? Why are they still available? http://www.mrporter.com/en-ca/mens/rick_owens/panelled-leather-high-top-sneakers/565483?ppv=2
Does Caliroots still not deduct VAT when shipping out of EU? I noticed some UK stores still don't either. Can someone please explain this to me? What do they do with that money if they don't have to declare it? I feel like their model with the bleach blonde "almost dreadlocks" might be pocketing it.
I'm using my one Common Projects/GAT credit since I've never asked. I need 42.5's in the classic white GATs shipped to Canada (obviously a deal is always welcome). If anyone knows of stores carrying half sizes please PM me. I realized today I really wanted some and I'm sure the best place to buy would have been Tres Bien a couple of weeks ago. Thank you/sorry. 
That's what I figured. "New Lines" means the old stuff from what I understand. 
Sorry for a newb Mr Porter question (been a while since I bought from their sale), but do additional items get added into sale that are currently not included? I'm aware that essentials won't get added, and I also know that at some point they bring back past season items and add those, but I'm referring to other things that are on the site at full pop right now. Thanks!  Also, I received an email from centre commercial saying their sale starts tonight at midnight...
With regards to cp mr porter talk...did those cp x mr porter Achilles with the black leather lining get tossed in the sale? Don't see them on the site. I might get another pair of Achilles white and make my current ones beaters. Maybe I'm a loser for thinking it is a cool detail haha, but I'm interested in em. Edit: I see now that the numbering was black two...that detail might make the street kids call me out for having fake cps :-S
Nordstrom Vancouver sucks. I haven't found any of their buys to be very good and even with nothing to do today I couldn't be bothered to check out the sale haha. Holt has poor CS, but at least they have some unique items every now and then.