or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

haha take is eeeasssy.
Code begging for unique/one-time codes is different from asking for codes that apply for everyone. The latter is relevant to the sales thread, and for many retailers, it's the only way they offer sales promotions. FWIW, code begging > asking for deals on common projects or GATs
The best time to get really cheap CPs is when Park and Bond does their clearance sale. Everyone should just hold out for that.
Mostly reflected in the new arrivals. Grant linen suit jacket $50 more, the button ups $10 more, etc.
Club is pricing differently on the US and Canadian sites now. No longer throwing a bone to the Canadians with our garbage dollar. Sucks. 
For the staple APC denim (e.g. raw New Cure and Petite Standard), I've seen websites claiming the weight is anywhere between 12 oz and 14 oz. Does anyone know if there is variation across different seasons or btw selvedge and non-selvedge? Thank you in advance!
Let me know if you have this one and what you are asking for it. Shipping is to Vancouver, Canada. I'm only looking for this exact jacket. Thank you!
Opinions on whether or not CM slim jeans stretch out? I already size down in their chinos pants, and I find the cords in particular stretch out a lot too. Edit: In response to the comment above, would expect all McNairy to have a goodyear welt
Novel question, but does anyone know what sort of hours TBS customer service operates on?
They had a rick owens preview on the mobile site and it was the first time i considered purchasing something with minimal intent of keeping it. The geobaskets and ramones (had ramones too at the time) were still there in a few sizes. But then i was like nah, that ain't me.