or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

Just a general sale site that posted the deal in a thread
I saw on other forums that some people were being told it was an error for them to stack. But that email clearly said in the details the two could be combined.
Any Wednesday night orders with the stacked codes get shipping confirmation?
For those that are scoping out common projects, I'd highly recommend checking zespas out (for example, on nextdoor). I own a lot of high-end sneakers, and they are my favourite in terms of aesthetics and quality. Though I know the majority won't be persuaded. Edit: also, where can a Canadian dude get a pair of Nike huarache trainers in white on sale this weekend? I know...probably a question for the hypebeast forums
 Seriously y'all...just no, not during this sales insanity. There's another thread for customs/duties Q's. 
Except it was you always asking these questions last year IIRC...
question for y'all. i scraped my white CP lows that i've kept in stellar condition for 2 years (only because i like wearing them with blazers, so i use other shoes for beaters). its like a grey line on the side b/c it scraped the white leather. should i use some white out or nail polish or should i just accept it? opinions?
Do wool loafer/no-show socks for fall exist? If so, does anywhere sell packs at a reasonable price. I roll my pants and wear no-show 365, but I want to stock up on some thicker pairs.
The sweaty final sale coat. Sounds like a bad Seinfield episode.
Same with me. Was there earlier this week when they had lots, but honestly guys, that's a stupid pair of shoes.