or Connect

Posts by Hype1234

question for y'all. i scraped my white CP lows that i've kept in stellar condition for 2 years (only because i like wearing them with blazers, so i use other shoes for beaters). its like a grey line on the side b/c it scraped the white leather. should i use some white out or nail polish or should i just accept it? opinions?
Do wool loafer/no-show socks for fall exist? If so, does anywhere sell packs at a reasonable price. I roll my pants and wear no-show 365, but I want to stock up on some thicker pairs.
The sweaty final sale coat. Sounds like a bad Seinfield episode.
Same with me. Was there earlier this week when they had lots, but honestly guys, that's a stupid pair of shoes.
Ralph Lauren $10K chandelier situation all over again hey guys?
The black on black is much nicer IMO. I also liked the black ones from a couple seasons ago with white sole and white toe cap, but not a fan of the recent ones you're talking about.
Even some 30% off stuff is final sale. Lame Mr. P.
tobias you are simply the worst. Please stop.
On the topic of suits, I really wish they didn't switch up the grant fit. Does anyone know if stores in Canada might still have the old "Grant Suit Jacket" in grey? I have the navy one already.
I like the messy sales thread better. Weeds out non-styleforum members that only drop in to raid the forum at the best times of year.