or Connect

Posts by noahsark1295

waist measurement? did you hem them?
seems very angsty....... FUCK EVERYONE FUCK THIS SHIT. it seems very elitist like you are the best in the about page. also why did you only give pit to pit and not shoulder to shoulder? don't say fashion fit. the people you are marketing to know that slim is fashionable. nice job starting a brand hope it takes off! but graphic t's are a hard start, so I'll give you my best wishes.
anyone have fit pics of overalls....it's a cool concept but I have never really seen them work....also how do they hold up? https://www.tateandyoko.com/1-jeans/147-naked-famous-overalls-indigo-selvedge-raw-denim.html these are the ones i am talking about.
oh saw your other post, very nice just too big :/ I am closer to a small.
sizing?
Hey guys I really like the stylings of these types of boots just was wondering how long they would last on average (thinking of picking up a pair of Carpe Diems). I just want to make sure that if I am putting like 650 in they will hold up for a good amount of time.
I'll go for it! I need a nice waterproof jacket anyways....final sale *prays it fits*.
I found this for pretty cheap (approx 550) new. Think I should pull the trigger?  I love this Burgundy color and have heard great things about Burberry Prorsum, because unlike brit it is made in Italy..but still am undecided if it is worth it.
it's not that it is expensive...its just expensive for what you are getting. I saw a Burberry trench if that is up your alley, it was heavily discounted i think 799 from 1299.
it's not that it is expensive...its just expensive for what you are getting. I saw a Burberry trench if that is up your alley, it was heavily discounted i think 799 from 1299.