or Connect

Posts by biglemoncoke

Doing some closet cleaning - two suits that I never got the chance to really wear, seeking a buyer that would actually put them to good use. Please note, there are no returns.   Tom Ford 3 Piece - Grey in size 40R/50R | Brand New | Unfinished Cuffs and Trousers | Asking for 1300 Shipped CAN/US.   Bought this off a fellow SF-er never got the chance to put it to use.   The trousers are tagged 50L but was told that they fit like a 50R.   Measurements - Laid Flat and...
any update :D?
  There's a whole thread about them - generally it seems they are a hit or miss especially in terms of getting the suit to the measured specs       Does anyone have a suggestion to which tailor I can bring my suit to alter? I was thinking of trying blair shapera.. anyone got experience with him?
-bump-
anyone?
Hi All,   I've been wanting to have the pockets and crotch lining of my Tom Ford trousers replaced. Was wondering if anyone could recommend me a tailor that could do a seamless job (i.e. replace the pockets and lining in the same fabric and in similar handwork).   Thanks!
I live in Vancouver, BC so I would essentially be looking to send the suit to a tailor that could get the job done well (as I am in Canada)   thanks for the replies!
hello fellow sf'ers   was wondering if anyone has recommendations on a tailor that would do alterations like replacing crotch lining and pockets on my tom ford trousers..     i checked with the local tom ford stores and they said they don't do such alterations....     would be nice to hear from fellow sf'ers who could do such task and i am willing to send them anywhere to have them modified   i know about withoutatrace and french american but only to...
looking for tom ford 3 piece suit in size 50r - prefer it to be grey. will pay 2200-2500 
is this going to come through?