or Connect

Posts by mikeross

what kind of shoes are those? someone else asked and the original poster said they were Bontoni Triple Monk, which they definitely aren't. so I think the picture may have changed since then. anyone know?  
undershirt, underage
the only v-necks I have clean are brand new and smell kinda like brand new clothing which annoys me (yes I've been lazy with wash the past month). I was planning on no undershirt (or crew neck if I wore a tie and it was hidden). that's ok, too, right?
I've been lazy on getting my dry cleaning done, and now have limited options. this shirt has the best fit out of what's left. it's purple. I plan on wearing a darker charcoal suit. what color tie should I wear with it? I read navy would look good? maybe just go with no tie and leave a button or two undone?     I also considered wearing the shirt with darker grey slacks and a light grey v-neck sweater and no suit jacket. thoughts on that, too   edit: going to an...
I've been lazy on getting my dry cleaning done, and now have limited options. this shirt has the best fit out of what's left. it's purple. I plan on wearing a darker charcoal suit. what color tie should I wear with it? I read navy would look good? maybe just go with no tie and leave a button or two undone?     I also conisdered wearing the shirt with darker grey slacks and a lighter grey v-neck sweater and no suit jacket. thoughts on that,...
  haha I'm guessing that's sarcasm. but hmmm you're right, the stitching is very different.   these are a little closer http://www.bensherman.com/us/footwear/boots/plectrum-desert-boot-1.html but still not the same   they have to be Ben Sherman's though, right? like that sole isn't a common thing is it?
I think I found them in a different color... has the same inside design on the sole   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ben-Sherman-Aberdeen-Mens-Size-8-Beige-Sand-Regular-Suede-Desert-Boots-/140857034380?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20cbbbc68c   can't find them online anywhere besides eBay though
another bump
bump  
saw on a model on Gap's website. I have two pairs of Clark's that are similar, but getting pretty dirty/old