or Connect

Posts by Michael Ay329

Deco Byron with black pigskin on the uppers...and of course faux lacing to make them perfect
Get the flannel trousers done in the 16oz for sure...you will enjoy them as odd trousers with a sweater or odd jacket way more than the blazer jacket I just had my tailor make up three 500-520gram woolen flannels (stone grey/brown, brown heather and navy) from Gorina and they feel absolutely wonderful...especially when paired with different fair isle sweaters or arran knit donegal cardigans
The lazyman shoes looks great and I'll give the double monk a closer look when Tony comes to town
Ask Chan if they have an account with Gorina in Spain. For odd flannel winter trousers...I would go for 500-520gram wieght (17-17.5oz) For my tastes, 12oz is more lightweight flannel for late summer, early fall, spring. I always go heavier for the trousers as I can tolerate the heavier weights better than heavy stuff for my jacket/vests...especially for Washington D.C. winters
How do you like the double sole on your brogues?
I've noticed Fosters makes a semi-brogue (Will has it) and wing tip version (Dopey has it) and now Cleverly has the same version as Will's via their Anthony Cleverly range...but the Tuczek version is elegant
Is there a faux alligator (calf leather) alternative which G&G could use on this double monk?
I liked the curvature of the U shaped Adelaide throat on this one...but you forgot the steel eyelets When will you up your game to the next level and try a side gussetted lazyman design?
woe is me, : The medallion was a wise choice on your double monks and I might just go this route too
I've ordered a Deco lazyman with the bottom in Deco black and black pigskin above the balmoral line...am expecting it by Halloween