or Connect

Posts by Michael Ay329

This is a bespoke shoe and the coloring was a patina experiment and does not exist for their RTW/MTO linePerhaps in 2012 a Deco Brown just like it will be added...but it will only be available as a Deco exclusive color
I thought he tried that tailor up in the North of England...but a previous thread outlined how there was not a meeting of the minds.
The first shoe on the 888 last should look really nice considering most longwings I've viewed were on inelegant rounded toe lasts. The longwing oxford is a different beauty altogether
Am interested in meeting up I suggest http://www.yelp.com/biz/dicarlo-los-angeles
Chizel dizzle...Fritzl you are inspiring This is my Style Forum phrase of the year
I really like the burgundy faux lacing and the medallion is uniqueJust curious...how come you opted for no leather facings on the side gussetting?
Aph999...thanks for the update. Looks like the Vass reps description details the smaller size of the K last's front end...but more importantly, your sizing comparison gives me hope that the K last is roomier and not as narrow as the U last Great pics
Can anyone who owns both the K last and the U last discuss how they both compare as to fit? Are they identical...or is the K last a bit roomier in the toe box and tad bit wider overall?
T4, I love the crescent apron design...beautifully executed by Bestetti and well thought out by you. Did FNB or RJMan influence you to try the band aid coloring?
Malat...I have the Wigmore boot and originally got it with a single leather sole. I found it uncomfortable and opted to have them resoled with a double micro sole. When it rains, I have found the micro sole, as to walking around cement sidewalks and within buildings, to be more comfortable and cushiony than the dainite sole. It also does not stick out as much as a dainite sole and with the micro soles black/dark grey coloring, I feel it blends in better with this...