or Connect

Posts by Michael Ay329

Did this maker fix these 2 pairs...and were the fixed shoes of a better fit and finish?Have you made subsequent orders with this maker...or did you move on to another company?
Nicely done...love the Goyser stitching on the budapester...but how come you held off on doing it with the Alt Wein?
For an extra 60-100 pounds (depending on market price) Cliff got me better quality box calf leather. I noticed the difference in the way it felt and looked after some good shoe shines. Can't tell much about durability as I've had the 3 pairs of shoes for about a year.Do not hesitate to pay for better quality leather...especially for less than 100 pounds for calf leather
This was a bespoke commission for Medwards (who sadly does not post as often as he use to) Gorgeous wing tip adelaide brogue. G&G has an MTO version...but their slightly shorter winged Deco version will be a future spectator commission for me as I find this version to look elegant
Use the situation as the reason to buy a roomier sized peacoat The pictured man's trousers seem too short and too tight...and an ill fitting peacoat He looks more like the train wreck which is advertised as slim fitting One needs a roomy peacoat, for a thick sweater, or to hide other necessities, such as a concealed handgun and holster...at least in those jurisdictions where true liberty still reigns
I have found the Deco last to be longer than the TG73 & MH71s, and for fits tighter in the toe box
This is style forum spelling...just as teh ghey is...well, you know what I mean...besides who actually edits their posts before posting?
I have one Dainite and one micro sole boot in my entire wardrobe...every other shoe and boot is leather soled (sometimes double) and all my other shoes on order are leather sole.Nothing out there provides me the all day comfort that a leather soled shoe does. It is madness for me to use plastic because by about mid-day...my feet feel tired.What is the goodness of new materials?
Can you please list the name and contact number for this artisan?
B.S., do you have more photos or a link to this shoe?